Soundcore won't pair with iPhone 4s

Not sure what’s wrong, they’re both supposed to have bluetooth 4.0. I’ve tried turning bluetooth on/off, turning the speaker on/off, and resetting the phone. I removed all other bluetooth pairings and devices. The speaker pairs with an iPhone 5s ok, but the 4s doesn’t seem to see it. The 4s works ok with a bluetooth headset, so it doesn’t seem to be that, either. I didn’t find any other discussions about this, has anyone else had a similar issue?

Can the 4s see the speaker, or is it just refusing to pair? I’d suggest reaching out to support@anker.com if nobody here can come up with a solution.

1 Like

I think if you go onto settings forget the Bluetooth speaker on the iPhone 5 you reconnect on the iPhone 4 that what i did to my iPod Touch it wouldn’t connect until i disconnected to use my Bluetooth headphones on my iPhone

It doesn’t see it at all. I tried forgetting the speaker on the iPhone 5 but it made no difference.

Force the soundcore into pairing mode by pressing both the plus and minus button for 3 seconds, and then go into bluetooth and try to pair

@melisian Thank you for your question. If the speaker works with your iPhone 5s, the Bluetooth function of the speaker should be fine. May I trouble you to try the speaker with another phone to double confirm the problem? Please also try resetting the speaker by holding the volume +/- buttons for 3s to see if it works. If you need further assistance, please feel free to contact us via support@anker.com. Thanks