Soundcore Vortex Wireless Over-Ear Headphones Review

I have had the headphones for over a week now and so far so good.

Sound
These sound great better then the in-ear Sennheiser I have, I have also tried the hands-free calling on the headphones in Bluetooth mode and the sound is excellent and everyone can hear me clearly. The sound when playing back music is great with aptX detected on my Sony Xperia XZ with no eq enabled and highs/mids/bass is well balanced and no distortion.

Comfort
The headphone have a nice foam feeling to them and fits over my ears perfectly and I also wear glasses and they don’t push the frames into my head, they also have an adjustment to make them fit larger heads.

Other Info
They seem to have great battery life I have only charged them once since having them so I cant tell you exactly when they will need to be charged or how long they will last but it seems the battery life is long.
I have tested the range of the headphones by putting the phone down in the living room and walked around the house and no dropouts or anything (Two Bedroom House). I have used the included corded cable and that works as expected it comes with a button (Play/Pause, Google Assistant) and mic on the cable. It comes in a nice travel case to keep them safe whilst travelling around on stuffing into a bag.

Verdict
I would highly recommend these at this price point as it has the option to be also wired if the battery runs out, And the sound alone comparable to expensive headphones.

8 Likes

Thanks for sharing this review. And thank you for including pics :slight_smile: I can’t wait to get mine.

1 Like

I don’t think you will be disappointed. :slight_smile:

I thought you were giving your set to your husband… I would have changed my mind too😜

1 Like

Yes, I am STILL giving it to him. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Nice review and pictures! Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

nice review :ok_hand:

1 Like