SoundCore Vortex £34.99 - Amazon Uk Deal of the Day

Ouch, would have been all over that if it had showed on mine. Currently have Roav A1 dash cam, Vortex & SoundCore 2 codes on mine…

You guys are so good at finding the good deals…

I’m guilty, sorry

3 Likes

How many speakers do you need :joy:

All of them, the soundcore mini is currently in my wifes car as she uses them at her job. This will be mine for work. The mini is curently clipped to my sons dirtbike as he uses it while he rides.

I missed the Motion Q as well :thumbsdown:

I forgot about that speaker, the flare interested me more. You gotta be more refresh happy so you don’t miss any good deals

It’s just timing. I looked this morning and saw nothing. Then looked an hour later and they were claimed

Missed out myself, you really need to time it well to claim samples (pot luck) or constantly keep refreshing the page lol

Never saw either of them… :frowning:

Anyone happen to catch the Amazon link for Motion Q?

1 Like

Looks like a HomePod style SoundCore Mini 2

Anker Soundcore Motion Q Portable Bluetooth Speaker by with Huge 360° Sound, BassUp Technology, and IPX7 Waterproof for Outdoor Activities and Parties

2 Likes

My Vortex headphones arrived earlier this afternoon, will be doing a full review asap - initial impressions are really good.

Box was surprisingly, and reassuringly, heavy.

Got a couple of unboxing pics too

Pics are slightly out of order sorry.

Nice little touch. the L and R are in big letters on the fabric inside. not tiny little letters that I would need to reach for my reading glasses to see!

Sound is lovely! Haven’t had much chance to try, but some heavy stuff and Shinedown cover of Simple Man - a nice acoustic cover that I could really hear the individual strings being played. Super clear.

One of my engineers could hardly hear any noise leaking out when I had them on full volume to test.

I like that there is a little tab on the case too, easy to attach to my rucksack when travelling.

Pretty pleased so far, slightly gutted that they are even cheaper today than they were with the PU code, but hey - what a first world problem!

3 Likes

Send them back and order another pair cheaper :grinning:

Pics and initial thought look and sound great. Thanks for sharing

I used a PU code - gotta leave a review. I would anyway though!

Not too worried about the fiver, unless @ankerofficial are feeling generous :sunglasses:

1 Like

Snagged that one sorry bud. gotta be quicker on the draw.

You got it too? That’s twice now we both got the same item, lol

Thanks.

Speaking of HomePod… still waiting on confirmation from @AnkerOfficial that a HomePod competitor is still being worked on, and that it’s not Model Zero.

@elmo41683, did you happen to catch the Motion Q link for the US?

Never saw the qlink, just the soundcore flare

1 Like

Up on Amazon UK at £69.99…the LED lights are so tempting :grin:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Anker-Soundcore-Bluetooth-Waterproof-Long-Lasting/dp/B07BHP4W36/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1525728399&sr=8-1&keywords=SoundCore+flare