SoundCore Vortex £34.99 - Amazon Uk Deal of the Day

Just had an email off Amazon offering the Anker Soundcore Vortex Wireless Over-Ear Headphones at £34.99. That’s £5 cheaper than Anker are offering on their PU page using the code :thumbsup:

click the image to go to the Deal

2 Likes

Was just about to post the same but when going back for the image had unavailable :confused:

Also on the email I had the image for the SoundBuds Life…yours the same?

Edit - Back up again, jump on them while you can :grin:

Good deal, if it stays available

Yes, same with the Lite’s but text was right so all good

Here’s a thought, wonder if the code from the PU page works with the deal (essentially another £10 off) :thinking:

Sounds logical :thumbsup:

Missed this beaut earlier

I ordered them yesterday with the PU code… :unamused:

Oh well, such is life.

Ouch, would have been all over that if it had showed on mine. Currently have Roav A1 dash cam, Vortex & SoundCore 2 codes on mine…

You guys are so good at finding the good deals…

I’m guilty, sorry

3 Likes

How many speakers do you need :joy:

All of them, the soundcore mini is currently in my wifes car as she uses them at her job. This will be mine for work. The mini is curently clipped to my sons dirtbike as he uses it while he rides.

I missed the Motion Q as well :thumbsdown:

I forgot about that speaker, the flare interested me more. You gotta be more refresh happy so you don’t miss any good deals

It’s just timing. I looked this morning and saw nothing. Then looked an hour later and they were claimed

Missed out myself, you really need to time it well to claim samples (pot luck) or constantly keep refreshing the page lol

Never saw either of them… :frowning:

Anyone happen to catch the Amazon link for Motion Q?

1 Like

Looks like a HomePod style SoundCore Mini 2

Anker Soundcore Motion Q Portable Bluetooth Speaker by with Huge 360° Sound, BassUp Technology, and IPX7 Waterproof for Outdoor Activities and Parties

2 Likes