SoundCore Sport XL - The Tough, Outdoor Bluetooth Speaker with Impressive Volume

Now that winter is upon us in the Northern Hemisphere, we at Anker HQ want to give a quick shoutout to one of our favorite, all-weather Bluetooth speakers.

Waterproof (up to 1m), Dustproof and Shockproof, SoundCore Sport XL is built for resilient performance - no matter what you, or mother nature throw at it.

Boasting 15h playtime and powerful audio, the Sport XL performs perfectly inside and out; from the shower, to the kitchen, to the yard. The speaker even works as a phone charger if you’re running low on power.

Check out Sport XL’s performance in this video and let us know what you think!

Where are you and your Bluetooth speakers heading this winter?

14 Likes

Looks impressive, can see this getting a fair bit of use while completing odd jobs this winter and while chilling out this summer :grin:

2 Likes

Would be ideal for taking kayaking and such I reckon :slight_smile:

3 Likes

My clumsy self wishes that all gadgets were this durable!

2 Likes

Looks good and durable. Hope the sound is as good… BTW If you are using it in such conditions as rain or water you will need a waterproof case for the device you are pairing with. (insert sales link)

2 Likes

looks sweet, i’ll save up for one to check it out.

2 Likes

I wish they would waterproof and rugidize some of their smaller speaker offerings as I like to keep my travel kit light and the tiny speaker that they do is a perfect size

3 Likes

this would be a great cyber monday item… just sayin… :wink:

2 Likes

I won one of these in the recent competition. Not quite sure what it will be used for but I suspect beach parties, in the shower, etc.

2 Likes

rough and tough…and awesome. this is how I’d describe this one :slight_smile:

2 Likes

As someone else @joshuad11 just noticed, you can’t buy it!

@nigelhealy @joshuad11 Thank you for your feedback. The SoundCore XL was out of stock yesterday due to our Best Deal at Amazon.

2 Likes

Love your bluetooth speakers but wish they had features like micro SD/USB reader and FM/AM radio.

1 Like

Great product by Anker! :smile:

2 Likes