SoundCore Spirit X Review

The problem with the buttons is that they are flush with one another, in past headphones there was one button that was raised so you knew which one you were pressing. But with the soundcore you have to feel to make sure you press the right one

1 Like

Yes, if the middle Button was a bit higher or lower you could feel where you are. Imagine being blind and having to use it because essentially that is what it’s like to use these controls. You can’t see them when using them.

3 Likes

I second that.

Couple times, I had to remove the right earphone, to find the button.

Even if a dot, just something to make it stand out.

Just left my amazing Spirit X headphones on the bus :sob: :sob:

I put them on the seat because someone was talking to me and got off without them. I am so gutted :weary:

Can you call them and ask if it was as turned into a lost and found?

That’s horrible but I’ll bet you made somebody’s day.

I have and hopefully they can hunt them down. I left my bag on there before and they phoned the driver and my bag was saved but this was 7:10 am and couldn’t get hold of anyone until 9:00 am. Got a feeling they’ll be long gone :frowning:

Yes, I will be looking out for a bus driver on his break with my headphones on :laughing:

Maybe it will inspire the finder to buy more Anker products :innocent:

2 Likes

I like how secure they stay on your ears, they sound good and no worries being sweat proof,

I use mine for doing yard work like Mowing the lawn going on hikes I am always in search of the Great pair of headphones and these are my favorites. Very Great headphones for the money. Anker has made me a lifetime customer with their products.

I wish they had a little more bass.

1 Like

Once they break in more, the bass will sound better and is more pronounced

I think I’m going to purchase these but I’m a big fan of memory foam tips. Does anyone know which Comply model fits the Spirit X?

1 Like

And Spirit Pro as well!!

Goooooood review

Anyone? Maybe smartcore comply ear tips should do the job?

Nice long review

Got the non x version. It is great!

Thanks for the review!

Hope to get my review done soon but good review.

1 Like

Great job with the review!

great review and pics