SoundCore Spirit X Review

That’s a great review and pictures @Oggyboy - really tempted to get some bluetooth earphones for my running :thumbsup: :grin:

2 Likes

Noise isolation in and out.

So you said you could hear the outside world well, and it could hear your sound, so does that mean it is not isolating the sound much?

My 3 commonly used are Soundbuds Slim+ ,Soundbuds Life, Bose QC35.

On mine I found it you didn’t get the seal right with the different eartips and earwings then yes you could let out sound and hear outside noise. But, once you figure the right combination for your ears that seal well, you won’t have any of those issues

Sorry @nigelhealy, like @elmo41683 said with the right size earbuds you can get a good seal and I found they blocked out the world very well.

1 Like

Found my next toy if I don’t win a set I’m going to pick some up. Thanks for the great review.

2 Likes

Nice review! Thanks for going into detail about the wire management system. I’ve been wondering how it works. I work out a lot and I use while working out on the property. I sweat a lot and the wires stick to my neck on the slims and the slims+ and I was thinking the wire management system might help with that.

4 Likes

I haven’t seen your lovely comments for a long time! How have you been recently?:grin:

1 Like

We will hold the testing event in the end of May, hope you are lucky to win a pair!:grin:

1 Like

Very detailed review from different aspects!
I didn’t realize that the bigger control button make a trouble for you to pick the right button. I will pass this problem with our product manager. They must know this.:joy:

1 Like

The problem with the buttons is that they are flush with one another, in past headphones there was one button that was raised so you knew which one you were pressing. But with the soundcore you have to feel to make sure you press the right one

1 Like

Yes, if the middle Button was a bit higher or lower you could feel where you are. Imagine being blind and having to use it because essentially that is what it’s like to use these controls. You can’t see them when using them.

3 Likes

I second that.

Couple times, I had to remove the right earphone, to find the button.

Even if a dot, just something to make it stand out.

Just left my amazing Spirit X headphones on the bus :sob: :sob:

I put them on the seat because someone was talking to me and got off without them. I am so gutted :weary:

Can you call them and ask if it was as turned into a lost and found?

That’s horrible but I’ll bet you made somebody’s day.

I have and hopefully they can hunt them down. I left my bag on there before and they phoned the driver and my bag was saved but this was 7:10 am and couldn’t get hold of anyone until 9:00 am. Got a feeling they’ll be long gone :frowning:

Yes, I will be looking out for a bus driver on his break with my headphones on :laughing:

Maybe it will inspire the finder to buy more Anker products :innocent:

2 Likes

I like how secure they stay on your ears, they sound good and no worries being sweat proof,

I use mine for doing yard work like Mowing the lawn going on hikes I am always in search of the Great pair of headphones and these are my favorites. Very Great headphones for the money. Anker has made me a lifetime customer with their products.

I wish they had a little more bass.

1 Like

Once they break in more, the bass will sound better and is more pronounced