Soundcore spirit sweatguard

Hello everyone, today I would like to take the time to talk about the Wireless Earphones SOUNDCORE SPIRIT SWEATGUARD that I received for testing as power user.

the headphones come in a small box with its characteristic colors of the brand, with an illustrative image quite attractive

Inside this box, come two small boxes in which are distributed in one earphone and case and in the other its accessories and user manual

the headphones look very good, with rigid material in the controls, the flexifle cable, and the heads of the headphones are magnetizable, I liked that a lot, because I think they are quite useful when it comes to wearing them around your neck without you having to worry about losing them

It is easy and simple to connect with the phone, once the headset is turned on, you just have to activate the Bluetooth and establish the connection.

the quality of the sound is enveloping, quite good, it sounds great !! I liked it a lot, I’ve played several music, some of them were: look what you made me, heathens, and other similar

The headphones come with the “sweatguard technology”, which makes it resistant to water immersion. I decided to perform a test, I admit that I was afraid to do it because I did not want to lose the headphones, even so I did it and the result was good, the headphones continued working perfectly, the sound quality has been maintained

next week I will perform an extreme test, I will test it during the swimming, and I will see how it works, and about it, I will update my review.

I can only say that it is an excellent headset, I recommend it to anyone who wants good resistance to water, based on the test I have done.

7 Likes

Thanks for sharing your review…:thumbsup:

1 Like

Thanks @Daiross for your review and pics.

1 Like

If I had to guess, swimming will ruin them.

1 Like

I have swimed with my spirit x no problem, although you can’t go under water with them because the signal cuts out. But I was able to swim a few laps with mine

2 Likes

Great review @Daiross very good pictures :grin:

1 Like

Good review & pics @Daiross :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great job with the review and pics :slight_smile:

1 Like

I stand corrected :innocent: Does it matter how far down you go? Or is it as soon as its under water the signal cuts out? :thinking:

It’s literally like 3 inches under and it cuts out. But I did laps and kept my head out if the water for the most part and I signal was fine.

3 Likes

That sounds consistent with my testing. They were only underwater about 1" and were still playing.

1 Like

Maybe it is a combination of movement and temporary blocking of the signal while swimming that may cut it off more?

1 Like

Yes and no, it’s more of an issue with the signal not being able to really transmit through water. Maybe this weekend I’ll test with phone in the water too, to see if that makes a difference. If their both underwater maybe it wont cut off…

2 Likes

Great job! Thanks for the review!

1 Like

great review good job

1 Like