Soundcore Spirit Sports Earphones Review

Packaging
When I received the product I was surprised how thin the box is and could easily fit through a letterbox. When opening the main box there are two boxes inside that has the headphone and carry pouch inside. The other box has all the information and all the accessories inside. The headphones already were in the carry pouch inside.

Earphones
With all the accessories I managed to find a good combination of ear tips and ear hooks to fit my ear properly and shook my head to see if they would come out and result they did not come out. I found the little clip that comes in the accessory pack to be very useful to keep the hand controls in front of you clipped to a t-shirt, There also is a nice adjuster on the back of the headphones to take up the slack in the wire to keep it snug and does not fall out when running. Very easy to remove the ear tips and ear hooks.
A nice little blue indicator on the controls to tell you if you are in pairing mode or battery is running low and charging. To store the headphone they are magnetic so you can put them back to back to keep them secure.

Sound
I tested these headphones with no equalizer enabled and no sound enhancement and the sound quality is excellent very clear and nice subtle bass and not too much bass. Cant fault them at all for sound.

Bluetooth
Pairing was very easy and only took seconds to pair and every time i turn them on the pair very quickly to my phone. I am using a Bluetooth 5.0 capable phone (Pixel 2). Bluetooth settings on the phone show the current battery level of the earphones, that took me by surprise and nice little feature there.

Unfortunately, I have not been able to test them in the rain as it been sunny for two weeks and being in the UK that’s very unusual.

Conclusion
I would recommend getting these earphones even if your running or just want earphones in general as the sound quality is great and fits lovely with the right combination of ear hooks and ear tips. Price is spot on even just with the sounds quality and supporting the new version of Bluetooth.

5 Likes

Thanks for your review, as for the rain test…you can always test them in the shower as another member has done, or even a swimming pool

1 Like

Nice review and pictures! Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

Good review and pics @funmonkey1985 , thanks for sharing :thumbsup:

1 Like

I remember the summer in Britain is usually a sunny day!

1 Like

Thanks for sharing your review with us. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I did not think of that, I will remember that for next time. Thank You.

On good years :laughing:

1 Like

Normally our summer in the SW is cloudy and sometimes rain in the mix :smile: :smile:

1 Like

Excellent review…thanks for sharing! :thumbsup:

1 Like