SoundCore slim+ headphone charge

Does anyone else have problems with their slim+ headphones holding charge? I leave them charging over night. When I go to use then, the charge only last about 2 or 3 hours. Would appreciate feedback. New to this community…TIA

Have you tried using a different cable to charge them? Also try using a different power source as well

Hi @Emarquez006 welcome to anker family :slight_smile: As @elmo41683 suggested Try using a different cable and plug to see if it makes a difference… also how old is your soundcore slim+ headphones because you may be able yo reach out soundcore support.

Soundcore also has online support chat and they are extremely helpful. It is a round floating icon on the bottom right of the home page.

I have tried both. I used 2 different kinds of power sources and about 4 different cables and I keep getting the same results. The headphones are about 6 months old. I appreciate the welcome, thank you

Are you using them at Max volume? Because that will change how long they will last. Either way send a email out to support@anker.com provide them with the serial number and your order number and any steps you have taken to try and remedy this as to help expedite the warranty process

@elmo41683 is 100% correct it sounds like you have tried all the troubleshooting steps. If you are still within the 18-month warranty you will have no problem getting a replacement set. You might or might not have to send the original set back but Anker will provide you with a shipping label if you do have to.

It is important that you provide them with any troubleshooting steps that you have taken so far to Expedia the warranty process.

Thank you guys!! I appreciate the feedback! I’m glad to see that the fellow Anker community is extremely helpful