Soundcore Pro Case?

Hi All,

Not sure if this is the right area but i have just ordered the Soundcore Pro but have been unable to find a protective carry case and was just wondering if anybody had any recommendations?

Anker does not sell any, but there have been in the past. Haven’t found any myself yet but the speaker just recently came out. When your speaker arrives, I’d love to hear your thoughts on it!

1 Like

Anker currently don’t sell one but it is a new product (less than a few weeks). You most likely will have to settle for a third party case like the following (measurements seem to match if Amazon is accurate);

2 Likes

I have seen many third party cases for Anker products. Wondering what people think of them.

1 Like

Had a look at the case and it looks as though it may be a few mm short in length (regular problem) :joy:

As for my initial impressions I am very impressed. This is my first Anker product and also my first portable speaker however I have been blown away. The sound is crisp from both lows, mids and highs testing with a varied range of music from dubstep through to heavy metal. At first the lows did overpower the higher range but this was with songs with heavier bass and after fiddling with the phones equaliser it was soon resolved.

My phone (Samsung Galaxy S6 edge +) connected in seconds and straight away had no issues playing audio through the speaker.

The build quality is great, No flex in the grill around the speakers and the buttons are all nice and firm. Maybe could do with a nice click when pressing them but that is just me being picky.

Unfortunately I cannot yet comment on the battery life and how that performs as I have been unable to test it for a long period of time however it will be going to Download festival next week with me so I will let you guys know how it goes.

1 Like

From amazon you can buy some that fit well.

1 Like