Soundcore Prime Day Deals - Finally Released

Indications for the Soundcore Products expected for Prime Day deals!

=================================================================
Deals released :slight_smile:

5 Likes

checks bank account oh yeah, it’s about to go down!

4 Likes

My account this coming sale

20201012_151400

5 Likes

Will the LP2 get <$40 ?

I’m hoping it will.

1 Like

I think $39.99 ?

1 Like

AKA known as $40.

Those 999 don’t count. I always round to nearest.

Yes, $40 is a USA common low, my question was if it goes <$40.

For some reason, excluding currency and tax, the UK prices did bottom out lower than USA prices for LP2. That is the exception. Hints at a weaker UK interest in the product.

As for me, I hate wireless buds, it is far simpler to put a Slim round neck on waking, last all day, nothing to lose, sounds fine for me, the LP2 is just a getting-lost-waiting-to-happen. But I’m no audiophile they all sound the same to me.

I gifted a LP2 away.

When there is a good deal on something I want.
The most famous internet memes of all time

5 Likes

Know what you want ahead and the prices for them ahead. We have reviews and can discuss in the two communities to be sure it’s best for you.

Or you just bought something for no good reason. They then won.

1 Like

That’s me too @matthewdmorais
Although I’ve been trying to kerb my “enthusiasm” over the last couple of years :grimacing:

2 Likes

Yeah only thing is, I don’t have money. All I got is $23, hoping to try and earn some this week.

1 Like

When you’re trying to do Anker community at school.

$34.99 would be a good deal… $30 would be the best Prime Day Deal for Life P2, its tomorrow anyway.

2 Likes

Anker historically does not do their best deals on this day. They get crowded out.

So, given a guess, instinct, so accepting probability I’m correct is not claiming to be high, I think its $40 (aka $39.99)

Well let’s hope you can raise some funds @matthewdmorais then find something you need at a good price :+1:t2:

1 Like

Participate, contribute, in this community, and good will come your way. Randomly mostly. Patience.

Make a thread, review, earn PBs, and win a competition, is a common path. Just not necessarily as fast as you’d like.

When I was your age I had this:

2 Likes

I will continue to participate in this community. I really like being here and I wish I had discovered this place earlier.

3 Likes

I hope to see the Flare 2 at a discounted price

1 Like

Wait until you are married and with kids. The 23 dollars would be gone as well. :rofl:

2 Likes

Primed and ready :+1:

1 Like