Soundcore Mini 2 By Anker (Review)

Man how do you think I felt doing mine, nevermind I was sick and I didn’t edit or spiffy up my video.

@ndalby and @nigelhealy I tested the speaker out by having my wife call me and I was in a different room. She didn’t even notice I was using the speaker as side from my volume being a bit lower than normal. Overall she said she didn’t notice and I sounded good for a speaker

3 Likes

Thought the same myself when I’ve watched other members reviews, though it’s good to be able to put a voice to a name :slight_smile:

Normally I would narrate as I was actually recording on my phone or camera but due to a noisy house and filming in parts I went the post-edit narration route using the built-in mic on my iMac. Just need to get the levels and distance right.

3 Likes

Great video review, @ndalby! It’s good to see that the speaker will float when in water.
You should do videos more often!

Thanks @TechnicallyWell & @doris4jin

With Amazon’s review changes the plan is to move more towards YouTube and posting here in case I am hit by the deleting spree’s, then post to Amazon once rush on review submitting drops…

1 Like

Excellent detailed review and video @ndalby :smiley: :thumbsup: Shame it doesn’t have the radio features like the original Souncore Mini (which I do use sometimes), but other enhanced features make up for the differences.

1 Like

Thanks for the review. Would have loved to see pictures, but thanks for the amazing video!

Anker generously gave out 14 Mini 2, plus is on the Power User program, and those received and had time to review have added photos.

http://community.anker.com/search?q=mini%202%20review

which contains mine

If you want any more photos let me know and I’ll add to my review post.

1 Like

Thanks :slight_smile: The photos I have are presented within the video review but I will also add some to the overview here later today.

2 Likes

Why don’t you make videos earlier? You are talented in this aspect!:laughing:

Managed to give it a test this afternoon using landline and mobile, sounded fine at 5-6ft distance with the mic being in my direction, around 4ft with mic facing away. Going beyond that distance I could hear but certain words were are you said, unintelligible…

2 Likes

Thanks…normally just prefer written reviews as it avoids me getting tongue tied, that and I’m shy :blush: :laughing:

3 Likes

Sounds like I have a dud but I won’t support warranty a swap, not important enough.

great review!!

1 Like

Thanks @Daiross

Great job. This post helps!

1 Like

Great review. Waterproofing picture is icing on the cake :grinning:

Thanks @kumar.sachin :slight_smile:

1 Like

Weird, don’t recall un-checking the embedding option :confused:… fixed now :slight_smile:

Thanks for the heads up!

1 Like