Soundcore life p2

Buenas amigos estoy teniendo problemas de conectividad de mis soundcore life p2 no se enlazan uno al otro me puedo conectar con ambos pero solo me entra uno para escuchar no puedo ponerlos a sonar ambos enlazados alguien me ayuda con esto por favor

1 Like

Reimpostazione
Nel caso in cui il collegamento tra gli auricolari o con il dispositivo non avvenga correttamente, reimpostare gli auricolari.

1. Riporre gli auricolari nella custodia di ricarica e assicurarsi che siano carichi.
  2. Tenere premuti i pulsanti su entrambi gli auricolari per 3 secondi. Gli indicatori LED lampeggeranno di rosso per 3 e diverranno di colore bianco.
    moria saranno eliminati
1 Like

Translation

Hi friends,

I’m having problems with the link between both of my Life P2, I can link to them individually but when I try to play audio only of them will play. I haven’t been able to establish a link between them.

@AnkerSupport @AnkerSoundcore

My mom was having the same problem after her Samsung s9 updated the other day. After she reset them it worked she just had to Bluetooth connect both earbuds to the phone.

Pues trata de hacer un reset, tal vez eso ayude. Déjanos saber si necesitas más ayuda

2 Likes

We are sorry to hear your headphones are not working properly. According to the information you described, the issue you are experiencing is very unusual. Please try the following steps to see if it helps at all.

"- Forget the pairing record on your device and turn off the Bluetooth on your device

• Place the earbuds into the charging case and make sure they are being charged.
  • Press and hold the button on both earbuds for 3 seconds. The LED indicators will flash red 3 times and then turn white.
  • Close the charging case, wait for several minutes and then take them out of the charging case, the white light on one side will flash quickly, which means it enters pairing mode
  • Enable the Bluetooth on your phone. You can find the device name "Soundcore Life P2 " or “Soundcore Life P2-L” on the Bluetooth list.
  • Please click "Soundcore Life P2 " or “Soundcore Life P2-L” for pairing, the white light will flash slowly, which means it paired successfully.
  • Then there will pop out a screen with “Bluetooth Pairing Request”, just click “Pair” (this step is very important)

Please note, due to the chips platform’s compatibility, in the bluetooth pairing list the Soundcore Life P2 is displayed as “connected”, and the Soundcore Life P2-L is displayed as “not connected”. In fact, the earbuds are normally TWS paired to work.

If the issue still persists, don’t worry, please don’t hesitate to contact us at service@soundcore.com by detailing your order number and the problem you come across. We will reply you within 24 hours.

1 Like

Hola, tengo problemas con el audífono izquierdo. Dejó de funcionar repentinamente. Probé cargándolos por completo, los reinicié y no pasa nada, se enciende la luz correctamente pero no se escucha nada al sacarlo del estuche.