Soundcore Life P2 Review

Hey everyone I picked up a pair of the Soundcore Life P2 True wireless earbuds and gave them spin. If you’re interested in them check out the review video!
Soundcore Life P2

9 Likes

Excellent video! Very well done. Good job giving a personalized, and concisely stated review. You’ve earned a sub!

2 Likes

Great video review :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Great review! Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

Thank you!!! I appreciate the support!

Thank you!!! @amada.haro @Daiross

Nice review!

1 Like

Great review, thanks for your unbiased feedback

1 Like

Nice one @Tube_Techie

1 Like

Anyone know why it’s so difficult to find information on these new earbuds? Even the Anker/Soundcore site doesn’t have any details on them. Only Amazon (mainly Canada) and this one YouTube review.

I love them and was just looking for additional info.
Thanks for any insights you may have.

1 Like

Yeah, not much info out there, just seems like they are pushing the more expensive models. Great budget pair though.

1 Like

Strange but you’re likely right. If “word got out” they would take away from sales of the more expensive model.

Anyway I realize it may be a different experience for others but I compared the bass response to my daughters AirPods and I can honestly say I prefer the sound coming from the Soundcore Life P2’s. The overall sound seemed more defined and the bass was definitely more full.

I highly recommend them!!
Thank you so much for your great review.

1 Like

I completely agree about the sound quality!

Already saw it in my YouTube feed :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Nice!!! Thanks man!

1 Like

@Tube_Techie really good review! Do you know what is the Soc that has been assembled on these head-phones?

1 Like

I could not find any info on that, maybe one of the Anker Official can inform.

Brilliant review buddy! Thank you for sharing it with us. :smiley:

Great job on the review. Thanks for sharing. :+1:

Thank you @SZak2015 @Macgyver15 I appreciate the kind words!

1 Like