🎧 Soundcore Life P2 by Anker - how bad or good are budget headphones? Let`s find out!

I can only recommend those one. I am coming from Soundbuds Slim + - they are universes apart :slight_smile:

Guys,

do you think I should make a full video review? I have enough of data and feedback by now, can show some things that are hard to put in text, like charger opening/closing, and a more in depth review.

Cracking review :clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2:

1 Like

Great review, thanks for sharing! I almost got a pair of these recently, but got an icon instead.

1 Like

Great review and photos. Nice to see USB-C on there, that’s a surprise.

I wish the “stems” were shorter though. I never liked that about the Apple AirPods and was glad to see they shortened them in the new AirPod Pros. Hopefully Anker does the same in the future.

Other companies use that longish stem as well. Like Apple’s AirPods Pro, I’m sure others (including Anker/Soundcore) will shorten the stem so it’s not as goofy looking…although this type of design is pretty commonplace now.

Guys, at the end what is the difference between Liberty Air and Life P2?

Also, I want to buy the Liberty Air 2, but it uses the same cVc 8.0, so do you think the call quality will be better than mine?

Life P2 behaves quite well actually.

Awesome review… thanks for posting!

1 Like

Great, informative review…thanks for sharing. :+1:

Have you ever used a boom mic? They are generally placed towards the mouth or close too it. Similar design and thought of the airpods and liberty in that you can angle the stem towards your mouth to get better pickup. Making the stem smaller would hinder how well these can pick up your voice.

Nice review! Love the pictures. I will have to check out the video when I get home.

I would think the same thing, but according to some AirPod Pro reviews the shorter stem doesn’t really make a difference in picking up your voice. I’m not sure shrinking them less than an inch would matter much anyway considering how far it is from your mouth already. :wink:

Well the airpods are a different story, they use a customized chip geared towards connectivity and voice pickup…if every earbud had that then great, but they do t and they rely on Qualcomms chip which isn’t the greatest.

What blows my mind is that way back in the day there was crystal kleer for voice calls and that was practically flawless. But then it fell the wayside and it’s like they started over and now it’s a struggle

So Tank, you rather think that Liberty Air 2 would be about the same call quality like my Life P2?

Call quality seems to be about the same, maybe a slight edge to the 2 pro. The best part is no one knew I was using a headset, of course I used it while driving so take that as you will.

1 Like

Guys,

Would it make sense to switch Life P2 for Liberty Air? Not Air 2.

Lwaa battery, but touch control.

Dont do it, the life p2 sounds amazing compared to the regular liberty air. Yeah I know I’m slacking in doing my reviews, but I’m gathering different info so I can compare it to other products. And I have to say, with the right seal the p2 is a great sounding earbuds. Switching to the liberty air would be a step backwards imo

1 Like

Thanks Tank!

Was hoping to get that answer cause I love the P2s!

What about the 99 GBP for Liberty Air 2 it’s a lot, not sure if they will sound better? Or even if they do, not sure if the change is justified.

They have diamond costing and hear I’d and are supported by the soundcore app. What’s your view here?

I dont have the liberty air 2, nor does anyone close to me for me to try and test them out. So my view is stick with what you have, touch controls are not for everyone

1 Like