Soundcore Life 2 "Review" comparison to Space NC/Vortex

Great review and photos!! :ok_hand:

1 Like

Great review, and nice pics. I haven’t had a chance to use mine yet but after just playing with them breifly I can agree that are super comfy and the buttons seem much better than the other. I’ll find out about sound quality when I get to use them

1 Like

Awesome review, thank you @kumar.sachin!

1 Like

@ndalby somehow when I reply to your message it gives me a 403 error
To answer your question
Both Life 2 and Vortex are closed back headphones so almost no sound should be leaking (memory foam and soft earpads help with that as well).
I use them with my wifey sitting next to me and she never said anything about leaking sound. I’ll check that again with her.

1 Like

You communicate with your wife via bluetooth and earphones only? :joy:

Just kidding!

1 Like

That’s a great joke. I’m going to tell it to my wife over bluetooth :slight_smile:

1 Like

@kumar.sachin @ndalby I had mine at full volume listening to Eminem and my wife yelled at me to tune then down. So there is some sound leakage, she said it wasn’t a lot but enough to bother her

1 Like

Weird that posted 3 times

I don’t know how you could stand them turned up that high.

I’m deaf in my right ear that’s how :laughing:

That happens.
That’s software :joy:

I’ve had the similar 403 errors posting today, seems to occur more when starting a post tagging someone…

Cheers @elmo41683 , been using the Vortex myself for 2-3 months or so and noticed when friends and family used them at full volume I could easily hear the music they were listening to, sometime right down to the lyrics not just the tune…will be interesting to compare the leakage against the Life 2 this weekend…

Great review! I’m currently enjoying my Space NC, finding them very comfortable. I can’t say how the noise cancellation fares - nothing to compare to - but I actually got used to the touch controls quickly

I like the design on the Life 2 better - nothing specific, just personal taste - but overall I’m discovering that, while nowhere as practical for transporting as earphones, headphones actually feel better for longer time listening - and since there’s nothing pushing wax into your inner ear it’s probably healthier too.

Great review :ok_hand:

I posted this in another post but I want to good responses so sorry if you see this more then once.

Im am looking for new headphones and I LOVE Anker. But have a few questions, and just found this forum that I didn’t know existed, thank goodness maybe I can finally make a decision about which headphones to get haha.

So can anyone tell me:

1. Does the cable that comes with it have a microphone in it? I am wanting to buy it to use with my Xbox and plug into my controller to play with my brothers online and talk to them. If not I can find a cable that has a mic just wondering, and I am pretty sure they will work but has anyone tried this? Seems pretty basic, as long as the end that is going into the controller has the three sections on the 3.5mm plug and the part into the headphones has only two it should work right? (I hope that makes sense haha)

My biggest question is, Can you just always have the noise cancellation off and if you have it off how much noise can you hear? I love everything about the Life 2 headphones that I have seen so far and they have everything that I want but not sure if I am going to be a huge fan of the ANC because I like to be aware of my surroundings, especially when I start going back to college.

I really like the Sony headphones that I have tried in the store but they are expensive and I have heard the customer support is not great. I have a pair of the NB10 Soundbuds sports and love them and trust Anker and their quality and support if I have any issues so much better. PLUS THE PRICE!
I know Anker has other Bluetooth over the ear headphones like this that don’t have Noise Canceling but the ear cups seem a lot smaller and that is the main reason I am looking for a new pair of headphones.

Thanks for any answers. I think i may have a few more questions but not sure what right now haha

@Darthscion, Yes you can uses these without having ANC turned on, in fact with it off it does a decent job of blocking outside noise since these are over the ear Headphones similar to closed back headphones.

The included cable does have a built in mic so you can use it plugged into your controller.

1 Like

My ears hurt just reading the words “full volume.”

Well done review! Very nice of Anker to send you those gifts! They are very nice!

Sweet! Thank you! Adding these to my cart then. Wish they came in a diffrent color but i think ill get over it haha. I loved the red on the Sony Hea.r on2 H9000N but thats okay. Way to expensive. And i KNOW that if i dont like these or have any type of issues or just dont like them i know Anker will stand behind their product. I normally use my Skullcandy hesh headphones with one half off one of my ears anyway but they are way to small for my ears, its awful, they hurt after long use.

Thanks for your help!

1 Like

Bought the Vortex, 3 days ago, good to know it sounds the best!

1 Like