Soundcore life 2 ... mystery box 2018

I will do that . I have Vortex and Space NC both. Having some smell issues with Space NC but will try to do a comparison.

1 Like

@kumar.sachin awesome man… That would be perfect. I have a question for you regarding the smell issue but will post in the relevant thread :slight_smile:

2 Likes

And do not care about the smell when doing a comparison. :wink:

I told you the smell of the FLARE disappeared after a while.
May be as you stored it in that box the smell got caught,

I was afraid that the ZERO having a similar coating would be smelling as bad as the FLARE did.
a miracle : Did not: Improvements! :smiley:

1 Like

I have tested Space NC to great extent in past so it won’t be a problem :slight_smile:
I can always wear a gas mask :mask:

2 Likes

You might wear a gas mask. BUT the others around you.
Or you will be going to be an hermit soon…

1 Like

That’s awesome! I’m so glad you got a prize @amangons , especially such a sweet one. So the package contained a 5k mAh powercore and a powerline +? That’s a sweet deal! Was this for the New year gift box?

I dont know for certain, as waiting for official word back from @AnkerOfficial

For those who are flush enough, you can buy the package on Amazon… Soundcore life 2 gift box.

1 Like

Got a message now, that these “life 2” has been shipped.
As usual the Germans are the latest getting informations! :joy:
So we are “brothers in arms” as usual.

4 Likes

Not the last😢

3 Likes

My English! Oioioi!
But as I am always the last!!! in all lines, please forgive me…hehehe!

2 Likes

Came home to mine also :yum:

Thanks once again @AnkerOfficial :muscle:t2:

My pics were similar to @amangons so here’s one showing all contents (minus the adaptor)

1 Like

ooo lucky you. They’re look great… is the sound quality good?

1 Like

If the postman will not stuck in the heavy snow here I will put my hands on that overheads tomorrow.
Great!

Think such nice presents will keep us in touch with the company.
But this is not the only reason to be here.
We have fun, that’s important and we are a kind of small and noble.family.

And such fun is a kind invitation for the newbees!
The more they take part the more is a chance to get such surprises.
Indeed.
Don’t mind your English, mine is the worst here ! :heart_eyes:

They are stunning. I tried mine on for a few seconds and they were so soft on the ears. Will have a proper look and play over the weekend. Such an immense gift :heart:

2 Likes

Yes, it is.

Few different songs in and I’m really impressed. I don’t have any other headphones other than a couple of gaming headsets so don’t have much to compare too.

I’m gonna change from my in-ear Liberty lites to these for a week or so to rest them out better.

1 Like

Mine is coming today :slight_smile: Is it bad that I’m more excited about the box it came in? LOL.

3 Likes

Not if you’re a cat🐈

Molly

Didn’t care about the box, apart from the very brief moment there were some treats inside it! lol

I just got the email mine is shipping out today! I think this box set is the same one that is available on Amazon.

1 Like