Soundcore Liberty Neo, Life 2, and Anker SoundBuds Curve Review/Comparison

Great question! I was getting low on battery last night while making the video and then charged them back to 100% when I was done. So I haven’t been in that scenario, but my guess is that as long as they’re in the case (even if the case is dead) they’ll stay turned off until removed from the case.

I will try to drain these down in the next day or so to test that out and will report back on what happens in that scenario.

1 Like

Sounds good, will wait to hear :slight_smile:

Nice review and nice photos. Keep up the good work and you will be chosen again!

3 Likes

Thanks so much! :smiley:

1 Like

Great review, do you know when they will be available?

2 Likes

Thank so much!

I honestly have no idea when they’ll be available. They were listed on Amazon for a short time, but are currently unavailable. I’d imagine pretty soon, but you never know. Here’s the link for the Amazon page: https://www.amazon.com/Soundcore-Bluetooth-Sweatproof-Headphones-Graphene-Enhanced/dp/B07MCGZK3B

They’re not listed on soundcore.com anymore. :confused:

3 Likes

Nice review @TheCharneco love the pics :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great review as usual, @TheCharneco! :thumbsup:

1 Like

Great review and photos!! :ok_hand:

1 Like

very cool! Thanks for the time you took on the review.

With all these reviews of the Liberty Neo coming in, I’m very tempted to get them. Not that I NEED them. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

@Nhi Do it, you won’t be disappointed

Nice review/video/pictures. These get more and more interested in getting a set of these.

Very in depth review. I now really want to get a pair and I hear nothing but good reviews.

Nice review, Thanks!

@TheCharneco Great review bro! Did you ever get another band for the earbud? Was it just missing from the box?

Excellent write up and video review @TheCharneco :thumbsup:

Love the review and video comparison

Great review, pics and the video ! :thumbsup: