Soundcore Liberty Neo connection dropping

Bit of an annoying thing going on with my Liberty Neo earbuds.

In general I have been quite pleased with these. The annoying bit is I when have them paired with both my Dell Precision laptop and OnePlus 3T phone.

For some reason if I switch from listening to the laptop over to the phone then back to the laptop the earbuds will automatically turn off after a minute or two. This is will happen consistently even after powering off, recharging, etc. The only consistent fix I’ve found here is to forget the connection to both devices and re-pair. It’s not a battery running out or anything like proximity issue.

As for now I just keep them disconnected from my phone, but it would be nice to not have to jump through the hoops to use both. I’m not trying to stay connected to both simultaneously.

In general, I give these a thumbs up. A nice redesign for next generations would be for the charging case to accommodate other larger tips, like comply isolating tips. As it is now I have to take those off to get a good connection for charging.

I cant speak for the issue you are having with the earbuds disconnecting or turning off, but you could try my fix Here to get comply tips to fit the case without having to take them off…i know in that like i used hybrid tips, but it works the same for comply tips. I had some but lost them so i couldnt demonstrat it with those, and yes this applies to the liberty Neos as well, i have those too and they were my favorite earbuds.

1 Like

Thanks I’ll give your suggestion a try.

I had also thought about using a dremel to open up the bottom of the charging case. Although I’m not entirely sure if there might be anything important there that could be taken out by doing that.

Do not try and open the charging case, you will most likely damagethe battery if you do so. Try my suggestion and see if it works for you