Soundcore Liberty Neo | Better than $$$

Nice review. The pictures are very nice too. Keep up the good work!

1 Like

Without factoring in price, and only considering quality: are you familiar with Master Dynamic and had a chance to try their wireless buds? They are EXPENSIVE and almost a different caliber alone based on that - but also look if one cares about such things. I thing the thorough review you shared is great - would just love sound comparison to something other than a stock product (Bose would even do).

Thanks!

1 Like

Did you encounter any Video Audio Sync issues? Netflix? or YouTube?. By the way great review and great pictures.

1 Like

Nice review :thumbsup:

Can you show the section / location where the Neo is charged, may be edit - add the picture.

1 Like

Great review @thetonyclay ! I haven’t tried out the Liberty Neos but on Amazon there is a set of TW earbuds named TOZO T10. These sound amazing, better than my Jaybird Tarah Pros and only $24 -$30 dlls on Amazon. A comparison between these two would be awesome… hint, hint…Anker…

Okay just looked at Amazon and now they are $45 . I got them super cheap a couple of months ago!

3 Likes

Great review. Toy have me sold on the Soundcore Liberty Neo.

Great and objective review!
I also want to own it.:heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Nice review and pics! :ok_hand:

Great review and comparison with the AirPods, @thetonyclay!

Great review @thetonyclay

1 Like

Nice! :wink:

Just like others mentioned, Great review. Love to have it. :heart_eyes: Just need to wait till allocating my budget or winning an auction :blush:

Edit: just looked up, currently not available in Canada :disappointed:

1 Like

Nice review, love the pics! :smile:

Thanks for the review.

1 Like

Excellent review & comparisons @thetonyclay

1 Like

Compared to the Liberty+ the audio sync issues are very minimal.

1 Like

Excellent review and pics. Thank you for the comparison between these and the Airpods. These sound like the next ones I’ll get.

Thanks for the review!

Great review and love your photos can’t wait to see what you do next