Soundcore liberty air

Yes, I have it enabled on my MacBook, but didn’t know if there was an option for mobile devices…

Yes, the option to change the silicone tip is a must. Not all ears have the same size. In my case specifically, each ear demands a different sized tip to really fit well…

Yes they do have dual-bud calling (stereo calling). From FCC filing info. Also comes with 4 sizes of silicon ear tips. XS/S/M/L

1 Like

Its amazing how everything looks like apples design

Look closer, similar style completely different design so totally NOT apple, lol

Ok Soundcore Liberty Air will be $79 when on it goes on sale in Walmart. Walmart mobile app is showing $79 price.

1 Like

Happened to see them today in stock in BestBuy. 79 Bucks

You sure it was the liberty air? Any chance you can post a picture?

Couldn’t find the Best Buy link but it looks like Walmart will start selling them soon.

Walmart has been had them listed since they cleared the FCC

I just saw @kumar.sachin s earlier post whoops

1 Like

I bought a pair at a Walmart in Chicago a few hours ago. I’ll be using them on my flight for the next few hours but just from using them while walking around ohare I like them quite a bit. They fit well and sound pretty decent for $79.

1 Like

If you do a review I’ll be your BFF Forever​:joy::sunglasses: I’ve been wanting to get people’s opinion on these headphones.

2 Likes

I’ll do my best to get typed review up for you tonight if I have a long enough layover.

1 Like

You will be the first. Welcome to the community. thank you

you should stick around the community has great events & giveaways especially with the holidays coming up. Myself and others on the community are always happy to help with any Tech or product questions you might have.

Is there a specific place I should post the review or just in this thread?

The Anker Forum would be great or you can review the headphones on Walmart’s website and drop a link here. But you will get more points/power bucks if you create a thread.

We love pics here on the Forum but I understand you are traveling.

Done and done. Now that we are BFF’s forever I’ll be expecting a Christmas card.

3 Likes

Lol you got it😂

I don’t see it on the best buy website.