Soundcore liberty air reset keys

I read a forum to reset headphone but it doesn’t working and if it work the left bud didn’t working.

You can go to Here on Youtube to watch Ankers video on how to reset the earbuds

I saw a way to reset in which we hold the earbud button while the buds are inside case but after that left one is not working

Is your case fully charged?

yes the case is fully charged.

even the both buds working but the connection between both buds is the issue like right is working well but left is not giving output while connected with phone

I would say reach out to service@soundcore.com

ok i will try it

@DHINGRA_SAAB
We are sorry to hear your headphones are not working properly. Thank you for trying some troubleshooting already. This is very unusual, be assured that we always stand behind our products, providing an 18-month warranty that covers any quality or manufacturing related issue.

If the issue still persists, don’t worry, please don’t hesitate to contact us at service@soundcore.com by detailing your order number and the problem you come across. We will reply you within 24 hours.

Thank you!

1 Like

I just set them up again as I turn off both the buds out of case then put them back in case then perform reset them and know they working thank you for your great response.

2 Likes