Soundcore Liberty Air 2 Pro Review (TechnicallyWell)

Pretty solid review. I greatly appreciate you taking time within the thread to answer questions.

Nice to see :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Ok, so the hubby received his Liberty Air 2 Pro last night. I must say, I was very impressed with the packaging overall. It had a nice heft to it. Must I say, the case is addicting to open and close? Hehehe. Anywho, I went thru the settings with him and this is how he wanted it set up … Left double tap = volume down, Right double tap = volume up, Left 2s hold = ANC, and Right 2s hold = voice assistance.

So here’s my question … if ANC is off when you make a phone call AND while on that call, if you activate ANC, why does it hang up the call? Does ANC have to be turned on first before making the call? On a side note, we were both impressed with the noise cancelling feature and the abilities to customize the feel of both the earbuds themselves, as well as features. Well done SoundCore. :slight_smile: Maybe when it goes on sale later on, I’ll pick myself up a pair. Until then, I’ll have to watch my hubby enjoy his. Even before setting it up and actually listening to anything on it, the hubby was already giving it a “heck yeah” vs his 1st gen Apple AirPods. He said it’s so much more comfortable for him then the AirPods.

1 Like

Hi @Nhi, I’m addicted to sliding the case open and close, too!
I tested out the ANC during phone calls and I found that I can use the Soundcore app to go through the different ANC and transparency settings without an issue (I could tell that the ANC kicked on during the call).

But when I did the long touch on the earbud, it disconnected the call. So it looks like it is the long press that disconnects the call (instead of the state of ANC).

I checked the manual and it looks like the long press is programmed specifically to hang up on a call, so I don’t think this can be changed. :frowning:

LOL. I bet SoundCore didn’t think about marketing the case as a fidget toy :stuck_out_tongue: I just watched a video on Amazon by SoundCore about the features and customization of it. Looks like you are right, the long touch is a default. So does it mean that in order to turn ANC on during a call, you’d have to use the app to do so vs the earbuds itself? I think I’ll have to go thru the set up process again since we were too excited last night when it came, to really think about the control settings. Hahaha. With all the ways to customize their earbuds, I can see a lot of peeps being overwhelmed by it all.

Here is the video I found that might help others …

How to use SoundCore Liberty Air 2 Pro

1 Like

There is a contest at soundcore’s forum.
Only “unpacking” :thinking:, but you could enter easily with your video
after some video-cuts.

3 Likes

Correct. I believe the app is the only way to adjust ANC during an active phone call.

1 Like

Where are your professional unboxers? Maybe vacation?

I sure miss that couple :joy::rofl:

1 Like

I don’t have such earbuds and I am not willing to produce a video.
This is a job for real “professionals” :rofl:

1 Like