Soundcore LIberty Air 2 No Stereo during call?

Hi I just purchased my Soundcore LIberty Air 2 using it in both my iphone and Windows 10 machine. I have no problem using it for music, but for call (which is the main purpose for me to buy this device), it seems the sound is mono.

In windows during a call, I could switch to “Headphone (Soundcore Liberty Air 2 Stereo)” to enjoy the stereo voice coming from the other side, however the MIC will be disabled! And if I switch to “Headphone (Soundcore Liberty Air 2 Hands-free AG Audio)”, the voice became mono.

Is this Air 2’s limitation? This doesn’t seems to happen for other TWS. apparently using iPhone is is mono call too. Are there anyway to fix this?

1 Like

We are sorry to hear your headphones are not working properly. According to the information you described, it seems that unusual, don’t worry, please don’t hesitate to contact us at service@soundcore.com by detailing your order number and the problem you come across. We will reply you within 24 hours.

Hello,

I am having the same issue, any idea how to fix it?

Thanks

T.

Good Morning Dyland,

do you find a solution for this issue?

Thanks

Tomas

No I did not find a solution for this, this is a product/design constraint for Liberty Air 2.
Do a reset (see user manual) will make it sounds a bit better, but still not up to my expectation.

Did you noticed that the Equalizer works only for music and not voice call? I think this is the main design constraint that Soundcore is having. While giving Equalizer capability, it makes the user experience between music and voice call different.
This doesn’t happened to other earbuds that doesn’t have equalizer features.

I’ve compare my experience with Apple’s Airpods and found that airpod doesn’t have this issue. So I suspect that in order for Soundcore to support equalizer feature, it has to take something out…