SoundCore Liberty Air 2 audio issue with Windows

My Soundcore liberty Air 2’s work amazing with my google pixel 2 XL however, when I disconnect them from my phone and reconnect on my laptop, I get zero audio, checked the volume settinsg on my windows mixer, its maxed out. I reinstalled my bluetooth drivers on my laptop, I also tried my other bluetooth headphones and they work fine. No audio coming out of my liberty air 2’s. I tried reseting the earbuds. I updated my firmware on the earbuds to the latest. I also disabled hear ID and changed the eq settings to different settings still nothing.
Is anyone else having this issue?

I can’t play spotify, youtube, VLC media player.

thanks,
Howard

Note that when you pair your Liberty 2 Pro or Liberty Air 2, the speaker shows up as Headset as well as Headphones.

From my experience - definitely make sure to use it as Headphones Stereo while listening to Music, the quality is bad while being used as a headset for listening music - this is apparently due to the Windows 10 / OS on the laptop.

For regular calls, make sure to switch to headset.

3 Likes

Mine only shows up as a Headset, for some reason I can’t find the headphones.

I tried pairing/repairing the headphones.

Nevermind Figured it out. I had to manually reinstall my Intel Bluetooth Drivers since the one that gets automatically reinstalled after each reboot has issues with the Headphones configuration. After I manually downloaded the install off my laptop(lenovo) website , I was able to switch it to the Headphones mode.

thanks for the help @Shenoy!

2 Likes

I have to connect to the left earbud otherwise the main(right) earbud will only show up as a “headset” which does not play anything.
I also have to set the playback device to the Left earbud. However, both earbuds play sound with this configuration.

Hi Howard

Are you able to use your Liberty Air 2 as microphone via the STEREO INPUT DEVICE option (not hands free)?

The stereo option on mine won’t appear no matter what I’ve tried. I only get the hands free option. My microphone quality is TERRIBLE!

I use a Surface Pro 7 on WIndows 10 64 bit

Super helpful. Made a huge difference. Thanks.