Soundcore Launch Giveaway!

Congratulations!

15% off a SoundCore 2 which I already have. Just see discounts and not a winner in the form of earphones yet.

1 Like

Congratulations enjoy your new headphones they look pretty sweet and should sound amazing when paired with a phone with Bluetooth 5.0

You should drop a review on the forum if you have the time it’s always good seeing new faces and getting multiple perspectives on new products.

2 Likes

If you didn’t win this time, not to worry!
There will have other events in the next coming week.:grin:

1 Like

I haven’t heard at all.

Be nice to let people know, regardless if they win or lose?!?

Have any members won a set of headphones?

I see a couple who got discount’s

Bearing in mind there were almost 11,000 prizes, there’s been very little feedback from member’s.

I personally haven’t heard anything, which I think is wrong.

Can you confirm anything @AnkerOfficial?

They mentioned in the past with contest that they do not disclose winners. This was posted all over social media so it wouldn’t surprise me if those were the sole winners

I never asked for names of winners. I asked if anyone had won… Big difference.

Yooge difference :joy::joy::wink:

Yeah, I’m honestly wondering if there were any winners too.
Not being salty or anything but I’ve received no confirmation of any discount etc. outside of the initial sign-up letter and it seems the wonderful people in the comments on JerryRigEverything’s video agree with me (sort by Newest).

Would love to know if the giveaway is over/ if I should expect anything in the mail (checked junk too).

To me it just seems like Anker wanted a way for people to sign-up to their newsletter and forget why, just so they can have a wider marketing audience.

Oh well, better luck next time?

Huge fan of your products btw, sorry if I sound really dour about the whole thing; it’s just that I was looking forward to something lol :joy:

3 Likes

I did get a congratulatory email straight from soundcore, filled it out and have not heard back from them since. They said fill it out before may 25 th to get it shipped before the end of may. Being almost the last day of may maybe a holiday delay? Idk but I emailed them back asking for an update.

Looking forward to the other events anker has planned! I won a battery pack one Black Friday and they said they shipped it but I never got it.

1 Like

A few years ago I won a car charger for Christmas, they said it shipped but I never got it. I kept following up via email and eventually I got it .

It sounds like that you are the only one in community who won the Soundcore prize!:laughing:
We have already arranged the shipment, please wait patiently.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

It’s so cruel to tell you that the giveaway is over…:joy:
Maybe you can participate in the new event this week?

SweatGuard promo video up on the Spirit’s Amazon listing (but interesting enough, not Spirit X’s).

I wonder if Soundcore will have an official YouTube channel for videos like this… @AnkerOfficial - do you know?

We are planning it, you could keep an eye out for it.:grin:

2 Likes

You guys rock. I have won this contest and I won a chance to test another product too (which will be pretty fun for me). Although my son took these 1 of 700 pair of earbuds from this contest. I was wondering is there any warranty on them. My son asked me because he stated that one of the earbuds did not have some sound in it for a bit but they are working now. I know that he wears them all the time (lol) and would hate to have him lose them in this short period of time. If no kind of warrenty, I can always get him a pair and pay for the warrenty at a later date (ie Christmas/Bday) Tx for any help.

1 Like

18 month warranty, reach out to support@anker.com and provide them the serial number and inform them you win it from the contest…provide a link so they can verify. Then let them know of the issues you are having

1 Like

Who were the winners?

I guess we will never know…