Soundcore Infini Review

Grrat review and nice pics!!! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Very nice review and pictures. I agree it will be a whole lot better if you can connect an external sub woofer.

2 Likes

Oh defo get a soundbar. They make such a difference, even my little thing makes sound so much easier to listen to.

regret selling my sound system before I moved :pensive:

1 Like

Thanks for the review! Very good pictures too!

Without a subwoofer, I think it may be better suited to bedrooms and secondary TVs.

2 Likes

In the words of LL Cool J

3 Likes

I really wonder out of all the winners we had for free infini soundbar, how many have actually reviewed the item and posted links in the community. I have only seen a couple of reviews. I understand system picks the names randomly but then the system should also track and remind people to review the item as promised. @AnkerOfficial

@rupinjohar I believe we are just waiting on 2 of the winners to post reviews. You can always go to the winners profile page to see if they posted a review

1 Like

Well here is the list of winners in the image below

I have only seen review from @Dez_S. Also, the contest ended on oct 8th, and people usually have 2 weeks to submit reviews.

I went through winner profiles and saw contest entry post but no actual review. Let me know if you see otherwise. Some of hthe winners have no post other than the contest entry post.

The only reason i am tracking this closely is, I need a good soundbar for my tv and was hoping that some of the reviews will help me decide whether this one is worth buying. Amazon has very mixed reviews for this item. Not sure if people have shared their review directly with @AnkerOfficial and not with community.

1 Like

Hoping to have mine up by mid-week, just trying to shake a bad throat which is making my narration sound even worse than normal :wink:

The two weeks normally goes by/from the delivery date, which in my case was the 20th Oct…as for the other winners, there’s no guarantee that they will post the review direct to the community…depending on their review platform choice they may just send a link direct to @AnkerOfficial

2 Likes

Hope you feel better soon man… Look forward to your review.
I hope you are right and the review links were directly sent to @AnkerOfficial :wink:

You got to give those winners a chance. They were given 2 weeks to optionally post a review on various channels, not just here. I got mine over a week ago, so my guess is that some reviews will come in a week or so.

1 Like

Sure thing man. I can definitely wait. Loved your review btw :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey, so I am interested in this soundbar, it is on sale on Amazon for $67! It would be for my bedroom. I am curious tho of overall sound quality…what is your opinion? I saw you said that you can adjust the EQ, but still don’t get crisp highs or deep lows…so is it OK, GOOD or GREAT, factoring in price as well?

It’s great for the price and with all of the audio connections. Go for it :slight_smile:

REVIEW
At the beginning the bar sounded unclean, unresolved, dull and roaring, but after a month of playtime, the sound improved from 25% power to 100%. ​

The movie mode is very bass heavy, you hear constantly a deep, but quiet noise. The bass-up technology is probably a matter of taste. Listening to music in Music mode is very pleasant because it sounds like hi-fi. The voice mode sounds clean and balanced, this mode I prefer to use for movies, as the movie mode. ​
The bar is well suited as an extension of an existing sound system. The ability to hang the bar is well thought out, only the power cord could be a bit longer. The stereo effect is stronger the closer you get to the bar. The design is simple, so the bar is barely noticeable. Even the LED turns off automatically after switching on and gives a short feedback after each operation. The remote control works only if you point it to the bar and that’s fine. The accessory comes with an optical cable, which allows you to transfer lossless audio and a direct connection to the TV is possible. ​With this method, the bar turns on and off simultaneously with the TV.

The price / performance ratio is optimal. From other manufacturers, you will get for the same money only very miserable performance. Anker convinced me with this bar.

Thanks for your review. A little suggestion that you could create a new thread to share your review so that more people can see it. :grin:

@AnkerOfficial Inbox me with a message of exactly what you mean.

Thank you :slight_smile:

@Dez_S I think @AnkerOfficial was referring to @jx2 starting a new topic with their review they had tagged onto yours to allow more people to see it…

That makes sense :sunglasses: