Soundcore Infini Mini Soundbar Review

I love most of the Anker products I own. I have a Powercore 2 portable speaker that I absolutely love and rarely leave home without. I had great hopes for this soundbar and was excited to put it to use. I felt like Anker somehow missed the mark on this one. They marketed this product as a cinema sound bar but it does not have a “room-filling” sound that I had hoped.

It definitely looks great. It has a premium look and feel and you can tell it was made with typical Anker quality standards. I understand it isn’t for a home theater replacement, but at 21 inches, it is a bit small for even a smaller tv setup. This soundbar has a 3.5 mm input as well as an optical input. It is missing a HDMI input like a lot of soundbars have. It comes with a RCA to 3.5mm cable as well as an optical cable. It is missing a male to male 3.5 mm cable. That would have been nice to have been included.

I ended up using this as a computer speaker setup and it works fine for it. It definitely lacks the bass from a subwoofer and if it had that, this would be a great little setup worth the $80. The bluetooth option is super convenient and it also comes with drywall anchors and screws should there be a need to mount this soundbar.

Overall I would give this item a 3.5/5 stars if I had to give it a score. I will continue to use this for now and we’ll see if I eventually will switch back to my JBL Creature speakers.

Thanks Anker for this opportunity!

1 Like

Why does nobody ever include pictures when they write a fast review?

2 Likes

Maybe because it’s a “fast review”? :confused:

1 Like

But you get my point right? They get a free product and post a fast review and unless your on the forum and know of the product, any newcomer would be non the wiser of which product is being discussed. And they disappear never to be seen again. Pictures at least help sell your review

3 Likes

I’ve been waiting for someone to write a review on this product. Thank you for the truthful review but I would have loved to see photos.

Agreed, pics always help sell a review and in many ways confirm your commitment to both your review findings (and the power user program)…would be good if more added photos from the get go but at least they’ve checked in and wrote something about the product rather than a grab and run…

Nice job on the review @mrjohnnyc , though some pics would be good :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you for the feedback. I will take some pictures and update my original post. I’m pretty new at this and I honestly do appreciate your feedback.

1 Like

Is this the soundbar that everyone was just trying to win?
You said you use it for your computer, would it be good to use for gaming on the computer or should I get surround sound?

Thanks for your honest feedback!
We just launched an online event about this product, so many users would like to see how it perform in the real world haha!

Thanks for the mini mini soundbar review

Online in the real world… Humzz :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like