Soundcore Icon+

I have the Soundcore Icon and I love it. It’s my constant companion when I’m commuting and/or running errands on my bike. With that said I noticed there’s a plus version which has 14 more watts and also has an EQ. Anyway, I’m thinking about upgrading but can’t seem to find reviews anywhere on the Plus, not even on Amazon, and it’s been out since June. Strange, much? Is there anyone out there in Soundcore land that give me any feedback on this speaker? Thanks!

1 Like

You mean the App got an EQ for this type of speaker-.
You can adjust all speakers with a good eq at the bt source you are using
No need to use the app. ( for example I can not, using mostly LINUX)

There are some community members who own that speaker.
They will tell you about of course.

I was looking through the community and I haven’t been able to find any reviews. I believe this is a recent release and was posted to Amazon early but unavailable to purchase. Anker/Soundcore has done this in the past.

If you are wanting reviews, I would wait a few weeks. The reviews will start rolling in soon.

Amazon says The Plus has been available since June. I’ve been eyeing it since August and for that whole time it has been available for purchase. I’ve been eyeing because I was hoping there’d be some sort of deal/percentage off but to no avail. I’m in not rush to purchase though because I’m still enjoying the basic Icon, so I can wait. I’m slightly suspicious to why Anker isn’t pushing the Icon+ though.

I don’t know if any community members have it yet…

I will be getting a pair of them in the next few months (weeks) though…

It was actually on sale for $59.99 a couple weeks ago with a discount code, no longer works though.

Really? Sorry I missed out on that. Also, I think it went for $60 when it was initially released. With that said it boggles the mind that you can’t find a single person that has the speaker. I even checked YouTube. No unboxings, no demos, no reviews, nada. Especially considering it’s been available for 4/5 months now

1 Like

I’m ordering a pair of them next week…

1 Like

Pending coupon delivery

Indeed. They’re supposed to come on Tuesday’s though…

Hey, wanted to ask if there are any updates since I’m planning on buying this product. Would appreciate some reviews. Thank you!!

I’m seeing it available, pricey, and no reviews