#Soundcore Gaming Headphones?!

Thanks! I forgot to put this in my reply to @Tank, is there a wire coming from each headphone? If so, is one the USB-A input(into pc) and the other the volume/mute switch? Last question, what is the length of the cable?

If u play find me SlybanditZ

2 Likes

I’ll try to get back into it, I was into it at the beginning of last year, spent a bunch of hours playing it

2 Likes

Cables from each headset side merge into the central single cable.

Like this here

Yes, cable has a USB-A input to the PC.

Volume / Mute / 7.1 Surround button is on a puck in the middle of the cable to the PC.

here is a pic for volume control / mute / 7.1 control and USB-A input

Length is about 5 ft… would have liked it to be at least 10 ft though.

1 Like

If you do, look me up, I’ll give you whatever extra goodies I have!

2 Likes

These are beautiful :heartpulse:

1 Like

You are very kind sir :+1:

1 Like

Cool, I’m a sucker for a blue LED!

2 Likes

Yea, I am sold one them and ^^^^^^^^^^^^^ is the reason I posted this here and not on soundcore’s forum, which IMO should just be part of this one…but that’s another day. I’m still a cheap ass though and I am going to wait a few days until I can get this reward. Which if anyone is interested there is a cool app I found called Fetch Rewards, you just scan receipts and get points and can put them towards a bunch of different stuff, so I’m picking $10 amazon coupon again! lol Anyways…Thanks for the feedback everyone!!

Keep an eye on Deals section… There was a deal on Strike 3 few days back and might come back

1 Like

Good idea! I’ll turn off Focus Assistant and let those annoying notifications come through to save some money!

There are no strangers.
You are always welcome there.
Dont hesitate.

I have the strike 1 and the strike 3. I highly recommend either of them.

I don’t really need to go over the features, as other members above have.

Just important to note that the strike 1 connect via aux, and the strike 3 connect via USB-A.

Also since you asked above, the software was very easy to install. For me, I just had to go to a link, download the .exe and go through the setup. I downloaded the beta version (I beta tested the headsets) so the setup could be slightly different, but I can’t imagine it being harder then the beta- if anything it would be easier lol.

I wrote a review a while back:

I liked it a lot. Now, my nephew uses it. He’s in med school, but he still plays hours of video games every week. I guess it helps with hand-eye coordination, and it makes them good surgeons. Or better surgeons.

@SlyBandit247 sorry for the kate reply, I was at work all night. Seems like @Shenoy answered all your questions so you should be good to go. I definitely recommend them, both me and my son use then whenever we game.

Oh. These headphones looks great! How is the sound in Video games? Does anyone experience it? Actually, I’m planning to buy such headphones to improve the sound in the CS:GO. This game really requires to notice every sound in the game, since there are a lot of opponents which you need to listen to in order to have time to kill… I think if there’s a game like CS:GO, it’s a lot better to use cs:go boost because this game LOVES to raise the rank pretty difficult. Indeed there are a lot of options to do this, however boosting would save the personal time and save the guys which would work for u, so I think it goes both ways…

Yes, in-game or just watching a video online, but in-game is more obvious. The 7.1 really does work and with the app that you install you can adjust where the virtual speakers are in order to customize the sound. It also has an EQ that is OK. You definitely want to make sure you are able to have room, USB ports, for it. It is only one, but I have found if you use some USB extenders, the PC does not register them as “headphones”, it’s weird. Detachable mic, blue lights on either side, and control knob in the middle of the cord to turn on/off the mic, surround sound and volume up/down. I have the Soundcore Vortex, which I thought were fine for gaming, until I used the Strike 3!

A post was merged into an existing topic: Spam Links / Accounts - ongoing

Great sound