Soundcore Flare (single) Review

You mean there’s no left/right channel? If yes, then it’s not a stereo setup :frowning:

The first unit which is paired to your BT source (or connected via aux) is your left channel…you should be able to see this within the app. It’s possible they might in future app updates give a method to the LED on the left or right speaker can be made to blink for quicker / easier identification…

It is definitely stereo when paired together, myself @ndalby and others have confirmed this

1 Like

You actually can choose whether you want to use a pair of them in Stereo or Boost mode. But yes, it is stereo when you choose that option.

I have noticed that when you’re using a pair that the lights don’t quite sync, which is a little annoying. haven’t noticed any delay in sound between a pair though.

There is a way to tell the different channels apart if you open the app and click on the left or right speaker whichever speaker you clicked on will make a tone.

4 Likes

Great review! Now I’m starting to feel perhaps I should have gone better than then motion B that I purchased… sigh. :frowning:

Great review @iroast looks a nice speaker :smile:

1 Like

Thank you. Much appreciated :smiley:

Thanks to you too!