Soundcore Flare - Review

thanks @Macgyver15

1 Like

Great review, cool pics.

@Muhammad_02 any chance you can post a picture of the charge port cover closed? I want to see if it’s the redesigned version, the early o getnes didn’t have a way to really open them so it was a struggle if you didn’t have nails or something to pop it open

3 Likes

Thanks mate @elmo41683 ;

Is this what you wanted?:

1 Like

Thank, and yes it looks like they did redesign the tab. If you look at my picture you can see the slight indentation is at the top of the tab just below the power button. Where as yours has two notches in either side to make it easier to open

2 Likes

Great job @Muhammad_02. Very well written review. :thumbsup:

1 Like

@fhassm Need to review it :wink:

1 Like

Great review. Keep them coming :thumbsup:

1 Like

Well done with the review. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great review! Good job! :clap::clap::clap:

1 Like

Nice review. I also won the flare in a contest. I love it! It feels like such a quality speaker. I like the little bit of weight, I just makes it have a great feel to hold. I agree the fabric makes it feel expensive. In addition the the sound quality, I LOVE the aesthetics of this speaker. That’s one of the things anker has mastered. All anker products are simply beautiful.

1 Like

Don’t forget it’s ipx rating… And it floats

1 Like

I haven’t had a chance to test that yet bacause i won it in November and received it in December. This summer it’s coming though! :grin:

Kudos for throwing it in the pool lol. No matter how waterproof my speaker is, I would be very hesitant haha

2 Likes

Thanks for the review, looks like a must have

1 Like

I received it a few days ago…:wink:

Great review, thanks for sharing @Muhammad_02!

1 Like

Thanks @TechnicallyWell

Good job on the review, thanks for sharing :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great review always love good pictures in reviews

1 Like

Your welcome! :grinning: