Soundcore Flare Review

Very nice review! I do love my flare too!

How long did it take to dry out the fabric?

1 Like

Thanks for the review and extensive pictures. It’s always good to hear someone else’s opinion on something I myself have tested and see they like it just as much as I did.

1 Like

I just dried it off with a towel.

Didn’t seem to absorb any of the water, I assume it’s treated with something.

1 Like

I know @Noel_Taylor answered on his part, but when I threw my speaker into the pool and had it submerged it did absorb some of the water. But, once removed and a few shakes to get the water off, it dried within 5 to 10 minutes.

1 Like

Rob, Off topic I know, how do I get my replies to appear like yours do. Mine just look like I’ve replied to myself!?!

I just use the @ and type their name @Noel_Taylor and choose the persons name. Occasionally it will work when replying to someone just by clicking the reply button under their post but not always

@elmo41683, I got that bit, but I don’t get my replies looking like:

Oh, gotcha…if your on mobile then just click the box that looks like a comic book word box and similar if on computer

1 Like

That’s the one - awesome! 26 years in IT and still learning :sunglasses:

Cheers

3 Likes

You can also highlight the text you are wanting and you will get a quote option

1 Like

Definitely learning today! thanks both!!

1 Like

Very thorough review and nice pictures great job I look forward to reading more of your reviews in the future.

We all love a bit of learning :grinning:

Great review and pics. Bagged one today for testing and really looking forward to some kick arse BassUp action

Hahaha. My hubby would have a heart attack if I dropped it in the tub or something. :stuck_out_tongue: (runs to buy one :stuck_out_tongue: ) This is definitely on my wish list. Excellent review. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

My wife freaked out the first time i threw mine in the pool, both her and my son came running over to see if I killed it.

1 Like

Great in depth review :clap:t2:

When I first saw close up pics I was a bit dubious of the fabric texture but it’s grown on me lol

Ye of little faith. Like Anker is going to release a shoddy product… You know better than that🙃

1 Like

:laughing: This can become a prank!

2 Likes

Great review @Noel_Taylor! I especially like the pictures of the water pouring on it while the LED lights are on!