Soundcore Flare Mini FULL REVIEW

Get a better phone, because auxillary uses less battery than Bluetooth. If you have experienced different, then that has to do with settings in your phone and background apps using up your battery more than they should and or as I first started you just flat out need a better phone

A lot of hidden processes are killing the performance.
eg Windows :slight_smile:
The need of malware detectors and anti spy ware.

Excellent review and photos Will! I’ll buying this one ASAP

1 Like

Cheers! It really is a great little speaker and for £49 a bargain! I’m listening to it right now!

1 Like

Excellent! What are you listening to sir?

Think you and @Chiquinho would get along great😁 He’s also a fan of quality brews.

1 Like

No. 6 Collaborations Project by Ed Sheeran. It’s pretty good!

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy:

The Miguel is pretty good after a long day at the Dublin Air Show…! :+1::beers::+1:

Lol, or anytime :wink::upside_down_face:

1 Like

Prost.
I remember this San Miguel might be spanish beer.

Havent tasted it.

Being in Portugal at the moment,
I have to get in touch with those Sagres, Superbock.
But indeed the wine here is more digestible.:beers:

1 Like

We euro beer n cheap wine. Not good Franz, I expected better drinking from you lol :champagne::beer:

1 Like

Portuguese wine is excellent.
The beer here is chemical p*ss.

1 Like

I’ve never been abroad to holiday n drink, I’ve only ever gone to do some work, and drink what’s served.

Now while I only like a few wines, such as decent chateau nerv de pape (spelling), and a fleurie … I only discovered those a few years ago via a friend. Previously I didn’t drink any wine.

I like a nice ale (see CAMRA campaign for real ale) but also Corona n bud (but just bottles)… Never said I was sophisticated! lol

My main drink is JD n Coke. Or just pure JD n ice either is fine hehehehe

1 Like