If someone looking for a workaround before throwing their sound core flare 2 speakers away, here is a guide, how to get rich stereo sound enriched with 360 sound on MacBook.
As you all know by now if you pair two sound core flare 2 speakers, you will get crappy MONO sound. That was shocking, that I was almost going to return my second speaker, because it sounds even better with one speaker.
To get REAL stereo sound you will need MacBook or Mac OS powered device.
- Unpair your sound core speakers and remove them under bluetooth tab.
- Pair first one sound core speaker under Mac bluetooth tab, then next one. Connect to both of them.
- Under finder find app called AUDIO MIDI setup.
- Go under Multiple-Output device and mark both sound core flare speakers, tick drift correction for both.
- Then go to Soundcore flare 2 (2) and set Master 1 to 0.35
- Then go to Soundcore flare 2 (4) and set Master 2 to 0.35
- Go to Mac AUDIO settings and set multiple audio out as your output.
All done, now you have real STEREO sound from your sound core flare 2 speakers.
Its a shame that Anker was not able to sort this out with firmware update. 200$ for two mono speakers? really?
If you found this guide helpful, you are welcome