Soundcore Curve Review

The recently released Soundcore Curve workout earbuds are quite possibly the best earbuds that I have have to workout in. The earbuds feature crisp audio and deep bass that makes you music sound like your at your own personal concert. The earbuds also fit great into my ears, they come with many different eartips so that you will get the proper fit to satisfy your ears. They have great battery life I have got a whole weeks worth of working out while using them. The soundbud curves are definitely worth the amazing price and will not disappoint you.

3 Likes

I definitely agree with you. (I also reviewed these)

At first I was a little hesitant, not knowing if I’d like the ear hooks, but I soon realized they add more stability and go pretty much unnoticed for me. What did you think?

3 Likes

Thanks for your recommend! I am appreciated!:grin:

Nice reviews! Thank you both for sharing!

I just got my SoundBuds Curve and I love them. The best thing is how comfortable they are, I could forget that I’m wearing them. They sound good, I wish they would go a little bit louder but I understand the trade off between battery life, sound quality and volume.

My one complaint, and it’s a big one is the chimes. Most (if not all) Anker Sound products have a chime when you reach full volume, on most things it only bothers me a little bit but on the SoundBuds Curve it’s gotten worse.
For starters, the chime plays at both one notch above full volume and the full volume click. This chime isn’t like others where it’s played in addition to the music, this chime muted the music, has a brief moment of silence, plays the chime, another brief moment of silence before returning to your music.
If you pressed the button 3 times just trying to turn the volume up like most people do, it’s gonna play that chime 3 times before it returns to your music. All the while your music is playing silently in the background.
Last, certain functions in certain apps will cause the chimes to sound, for instance, I’m listening to music and if I take a photo with Snapchat the chime sounds. This is most likely a bug of Snapchats but it’s ruining my listening experience.
My wired headphones never had a chime when I reached full volume and it’s not a feature I need now.

Please please please provide a firmware update for the SoundBuds Curve that gives you the option to turn the chimes off.
Please also provide this as an option for future Anker Sound products.

Thanks for your consideration,
Addison

1 Like

Do you really listen to them at max volume? I find that to be way too loud.

Have you used the Soundbuds Tag before? if so, how do they compare?

Thank you for your suggestion, we’ll consider your advice and keep improving. Thanks.:hugging:

Yes, it comes in pair with my comment “I wish they were a little bit louder” being that when I listen to some content it’s just not quite loud enough. For example the average volume of the Amazon Video app is rather low compared to other things and requires listening on the SoundBuds at full volume, even then in a crowded space is not quite loud enough.