SoundCore Boost super low price (UK) £34.99

You can get the [Anker SoundCore Boost 20W Bluetooth Speaker with BassUp Technology - 12h Playtime, IPX5 Water-Resistant, Portable Battery with 66ft Bluetooth Range / Superior Sound & Bass for iPhone, Samsung and more] (https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01N4V4X5M/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_qIcEAbZA17B7F) for an amazing £34.99 today only. That’s £15 off. :ok_hand:

6 Likes

I own this speaker! The bass is amazing! I play it every night! :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Nice to see UK deals! Especially this nice speaker!

I think I’m gonna take advantage of this stellar offer! You can never have too much Anker in your home.

1 Like

Looks like a great deal - the Anker speakers that I’ve purchased for myself and others (Soundcore, Soundcore Sport XL, SoundCore Premium) would have all been worth it at full price, so seeing a deal like this is hard to pass up!

1 Like

I have one (review coming soon) and I like it better than the sound is better than what my laptop can produce. The base is even impressive while watching movies.

1 Like

Now that’s a bargin :sunglasses::heart_eyes::open_mouth::clap:

I only saw this with about 9 mins left to go on the lightening deal…what a steal. I should have ordered 2.

Should be coming today hopefully.

2 Likes

I just remembered with 6 minuets to spare on Monday night. Mines coming today already can’t wait to get it