SoundCore Boost no connection to tv?

Same issue here with my Samsung TV

I tried it with my Samsung tv too,
With the Soundcore 2 it works, with the boost it comes Sound really short, after this the speaker get kicked out.
my Huawei p10 connect first with the speaker and then again, after the 2nd automatic connection comes first sound…
With my Samsung Galaxy s6edge it connects direktly.

2 Likes

Hi guys.
Same problem here with my 2 2017 32inch Samsung smart tvs the anker soundcore boost connects then brief sound then nothing. How weird. Seems to pair with everything else though I’ve only bought it today. Maybe it’s some bug. It’s weird because my Samsung tvs work with there own brand headphones and also with a older Bluetooth speaker I have.

It might be the incompatibility issue.

Hi,
Same issue here - Samsung UHD TV UE55JS8500.
Any firmware upgrade?

From what I have researched on this matter Samsung tv do not fully support bluetooth headphones or speakers without the use of an adapter or via soundsync. In other wards it’s an issue with samsung tv’s and not the Anker speaker itself. Similar with other non samsung branded speakers that try to connect to the tv.

It’s not very helpful to just say “it might be the incompatibility issue” That statement raises more questions than it answers. You imply there is a known compatibility issue but do not say with what exactly. If you mean to say there MAY be an incompatibility issue you should replace the word THE with AN. In any case, this issue has been going for months and it’s about time there was a full explanation and a solution. Both my samsung ue49mu6400 and my Samsung ue32k5500 will not keep a Bluetooth connection with the boost for more that a couple of seconds. However, both these televisions connect easily to a cheap supermarket Bluetooth sound bar. So it’s not the television’s problem. Additionally, it sometimes takes a couple of goes to get the boost to connect to my Amazon dot. Do have to send my boost back as defective?

Hi @prgallon,

Do you try to contact support@anker.com to help you?

Gentlemen, I have the same problem with my Samsung, UN49KS8000 I get about 3 seconds worth of sound and then the soundcore boost switches back to pairing mode.

me too, I have the same problem with my Samsung, Ue-48ks8500I get about 3 seconds worth of sound and then the soundcore boost switches back to pairing mode.
does not have a solution?

Hi @archittt1 and @muratkose,

We are sorry about the unique problems you’ve been experiencing with our products. Please send an email to service@soundcore.com, our customer service representative will follow up on your issue, and will try the best to resolve the issue for you.

I’ve also been trying to connect soundcore boost to my 49 samsung smart tv, same 1 or 2 seconds playing then dropping connection as everyone elso.
On the TV, put in a request for samsung support. Then did a sound test from the menu which worked.
Connected bluetooth boost again and tried to do sound test in samsung diagnostics but it wasn’t allowed.

(I had already previously did the boost firmware update which didn’t solve it)

So exited all the menu’s turned boost off, watched TV for a bit, tried boost again, TV asked do I want to connect? said yes and lo and behold its working!

Tried turning off boost and selecting tv speakers or boost numerous times and it works every time so sorry, its working for now, but I’ve absolutely no idea as to why.

So, turned tv off while I did some things, came back to post this, turned tv on and its not working again and cant get it to work following what I did above. Stuck again now

Have you tried deleting the Bluetooth profile and resetting the speaker? Doing this might allow it to pair properly with the TV again

Yes, several times, don’t know why it worked that once.
Tried it on new toshiba 24” and that works every time.
This is peculiar to the Samsung

I do know that some of Samsung TV’s are only capable of connecting to low energy bluetooth devices such as a keyboard and mouse as well as some headsets. But I dunno since it connected once before.

Hi, that’s a separate menu on mine, in sound menu I can select tv speaker, optical out if connected and add Bluetooth speaker etc so it’s all there lol
Giving up now, only tried it out of curiosity as I do love the anker sound

I am having the same issue connects plays sound for a few seconds then the sound bar disconnects. Really frustrating.

Same Issue to me, also after firmware update. I also try to use external USB bluetooth with my samsung TV.

@benfoster42 We are so sorry to know the issue you met, please try reset the speaker by holding the Power button for 4-5s to test again. If the issue persists, please contact us via support@anker.com to get further assistance.

hi Anker support

Why 2019 model motion+ still NO support Sony Android TV
buy Yesterday and no show in BT search page…
this issue findings in 2017…