Soundcore Boost battery issues

I’ve had the same issue now with 2 different Soundcore Boosts and it occurs no matter what cable or method of charging is used.

When kept plugged in all the time it will work for a day or two, however after a few days the speaker will turn on but not play any sound (neither the power up sound or any music streamed from your device). If you then unplug the Soundcore Boost, it turns off immediately. Upon plugging it back in it starts charging again showing 1 LED.

There seems to be a big flaw in this speaker that it is not able to be kept plugged in constantly and used while charging.

That’s too bad

Hi @jda , sorry to here your having issues with your SoundCore Boost, it seems highly unusual to have two on the bounce with issues. Have you used the same wall charger and cables on both and/or the same mains socket to charge as it’s possible either of those elements could be having an impact on causing a fault?

I would reach out to support@anker.com with your issue so they can assist with further troubleshooting and/or replacement if required.

Yeah, I had already spoken with them and they sent out a replacement unit.

This issues comes up with both speakers, using any of the 3 cords (2 supplied with the speakers and 1 Anker Powerline) and any of the 3 power sources (iPad charger, Anker PowerPort, and wall outlet with USB slots).

Very weird to happen on both devices with any cord or power source, which is what’s got me thinking this speaker just isn’t designed to be used while plugged in.