Soundcore Arc bluetooth earphones by Anker "Review"

These are my initial observations for the Soundcore Arc bluetooth wireless earphones.

Looks like my wifey is loving these more and will keep them :relaxed:
While I was testing these I found this message…

Earphones came in a nice looking box (white and blue)
Inside was the earphone round case that contained the actual earphones
At the bottom of the case there were 3 pouches containing accessories (charger cable + shirt clip + extra eartips)
Also included is the Happy/not Happy card, warranty card and user manual.
The actual earphones wire is exactly 22 inch long. Microphone and controller is on the left side. It has 3 physical buttons.
Center button is On/Off switch which also doubles as call receiving button. Vol ± buttons also doubles as forward/back buttons
Sound quality out of the box is stellar
Bass is there but not overwhelming.
Listening experience is very enjoyable.

Specs: Input 5V@0.5A
Charging time: 1.5 hours
Play time: 10 hours
Weight: 25 gm / 0.88 oz
Impedance: 16 Ohms
Drivers: 10 mm x 2
Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 KHz
Bluetooth: V4.1
Range: 10 m / 33 ft

One thing was noticeable is the weight of these earphones. They are so light that its unbelievable…

Feel free to ask anything about these…and enjoy the pictures

4 Likes

LOL… I thought you were going to be in trouble with the wifey when I first read the note but then it mentioned giving it to your wife. PHEW!!! :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: Nice short and to the point review. Looks like it would be great for exercising in. Especially at first glance, I thought it would be a bit heavy (due to the ear hook piece) but glad you mentioned it is light. Thanks for sharing your experience. And glad that your wife like them.

1 Like

Thanks for posting your review and all of the pictures, @kumar.sachin!

2 Likes

Good review @kumar.sachin thanks for sharing :ok_hand:

1 Like

What is the specialty of the product compared with other Anker headphones?

As far as I could distinguish it from Soundcore Spirit X, this has a IPX5 vs IPX7 of Spirit X (water resistant vs sweat resistance)
Also this one has 10 hour run time while Spirit X is 12 hours.
One area where this has advantage is the ear hook. Anker compared this equivalent to Powerbeats 3 which is $199

3 Likes

That and this has Bluetooth 4.1 instead of 5.0 found on the Spirit series. :slight_smile:

I am wondering if they will change the song for you. On my other buds if I press and hold the volume buttons the song will change or restart. It also doesn’t pause my music when I hit the power button… Just wondering if I am as tech-unsavey as I think I am or of they really dont

Yes the volume buttons can be long pressed to change song/ restart song. Power button does pause/play.
If they don’t perform as per the manual please contact Anker support (support@anker.com). They are very good in resolving any issues.