Soundcore and ABKONCORE Team Up?

Saw an email come over as a deal for Soundcore and ABKONCORE Team Up?

ABKONCORE a sister company of Anker / Soundcore or a totally separate?

Bit surprised since ABKONCORE has products listed for Gaming Keyboard and Mouse. Anker too has some keyboard and mouse, so this seems to be an interesting partnership…

1 Like

Quick background business check shows no financial relationship, so its just cross-marketing.

3 Likes

Never heard of them, I’ll check them out

ABKERNCORE is our partner brand, we are sharing lots of marketing experience with them.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

that name ABKERNCORE somehow sounded related to ANKER … Mix between ANKER and PowerCore:wink: , thought it was a new brand association for Gaming accessories with Soundcore’s Strike Series of headsets!

I knew something was brewing :smiley:

Its name based on Korea.

“Abkoncore is the western market branch of Abko, a Korean-based computer hardware and peripherals company established in 2002”

2 Likes

Thanks for the information! I got carried away looking at previous response.

Interesting partnership… thinking may be Anker will get into Gaming Accessories for Keyboard and Mouse… They are already doing with Strike series for headsets

Given Abkoncore is an OEM, chances are some Anker branded products, like Soundcore are physically created by Abko and therefore both have an interest in making them sell. I don’t see any financial background like same parent in any company records.

The usual problem with OEM co-marketing is it annoys others who buy from the same OEM. So this being public implies these specific products are made by Abko solely for Soundcore.

Let’s put this way, I observe there isn’t an OEM joint marketing of say this…

Screenshot_20200221_172507

1 Like

Confirmed, another society, you can see the Anker’s family products and brand also in the first page of the site (advertising banner). But you do a good thing to ask to community and alert about

1 Like