SoundCore 2 Connectivity Issues in Windows 7 Pro 64 bit

Hello. I recently purchased this product and I do like it. I am having issues however connecting it and keeping it connected on my laptop running Windows 7 Pro 64 bit. I looked for drivers and all I found was the user manual which I already have. I can’t seem to locate any helpful information about this issue; hence this post. I appreciate any help anyone can give. Thank you. Blessings to you and yours! Amanda

Hi @miracle_mandi,
Your SoundCore 2 should not require any drivers, but it is possible that the Bluetooth drivers for your laptop may need an update. Please visit the support page for your laptop and see if there are any driver updates available. If you still have issues, please feel free to send the details to support@anker.com and they’ll be happy to help you out.

Might be time for a Bluetooth upgrade newer versions of Bluetooth will give you more reliability and distance
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00DJ83070/ref=mp_s_a_1_8?ie=UTF8&qid=1502400688&sr=8-8&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65&keywords=usb+bluetooth+adapter&dpPl=1&dpID=31GazlrSK6L&ref=plSrch

Also try deleting the device from your computer Bluetooth settings then clear the cache then give the nother try