Soundcore 2 audio delay when playing video

I just bought a soundcore 2 speaker and I noticed that the audio is delayed when playing videos. I read that it’s normal because its just the way how Bluetooth technology works,but the problem is I can’t use it because the audio is so out of sync that I couldn’t watch the video. Did someone encounter this? How did you fix it? I know that aux playing lessen the delay and make the video watchable but it defeats the purpose of having wireless speakers.

1 Like

The only way that I know to get rid of the audio delay when watching videos is to watch downloaded videos on VLC player and use the audio shift feature in the application settings.

2 Likes

VLC is quite a “mighty” program same as AUDACITY.
Both free! :grin:

1 Like

Thank you for the suggestion.I did that already but I can’t do it when watching on Netflix or YouTube

1 Like

I did a quick search around the app store and wasn’t able to find anything that would help.

Someone should build an app or YouTube/Netflix/ect should build this feature into their apps it would make a lot of people very happy.

I found out that some videos on youtube have a delay others not. :confused:

That would be nice if they make one. I read on some reviews that there is no delay when using soundcore 1 and soundcore mini. I guess the delay is happening only with soundcore 2 and mini 2.

Could you show me the video at youtube you are talking about.
Could check it with Flare and Zero.

Im sorry I don’t have a decent video recorder available. I hope anker can fix this through firmware update next time.

The new anker soundcore 2 firmware update fixed the lag in audio when playing videos. Thank you anker!

Hi! I have the same dalay problem. But even conecting it with the Jack, has delay. I cant stand how a 40€ speaker can have dalay.

1 Like

How did you update. I tried everything, but the update program dont recognise the soundcore.

It was a horrible experience. i just bought a soundcore flare and connected this by wire together with JBL and ordinary speakers. THe Soundcore has a very weird delay. I sounded like an echo. Listening to fast music makes it even worse.

Please address this Anker. It is horrible for a speaker at that price point. My loser small speaker does not have a delay

1 Like

I think the problem is back again. I’ve updated to the latest firmware and I am seeing a noticeable audio lag.