Soundbuds Tag terrible call quality

Hello, I got the Soundbuds Tag yesterday and they’re great. However when using them for calls then the quality for both me and the other person sounds almost unusable. is there a workaround/fix for this? if not I don’t know if I can deal with this.

thanks

1 Like

Hi @Philip_McBride,
You could try adjusting the in-call volume on your phone (by pressing the volume keys while in a call, as your phone may store this volume separate from the volume of the rest of your phone). Otherwise, feel free to contact support@anker.com with a description of your issue and your order number for no-hassle warranty service.

I tried that but to no avail. it doesn’t seem to be a hardware issue since the earbuds sound normal when listening to music.

I guess you are going to experience the awesome customer support from Anker :slight_smile:
They will do everything to help you, most probably by sending you a replacement item.

Thanks all for the kind reply and suggestions.@TechnicallyWell @Antoine_Turpin. Hi@Philip_McBride We are so sorry to hear that your headphones can’t work so well when in a call even after some troubleshooting and we will send an email to you to help you out ASAP per our 18-month warranty. Thanks.

1 Like

I have the same on call sound problem. Did you find a solution?