SoundBuds Tag sudden pairing problem in Windows 10

I used to pair the SoundBuds Tag in Windows 10 without problems. Now, suddenly I can’t do it. First, the SoundBuds Tag appeared in the “Bluetooth & other devices " windows in the Devices section of Windows 10, paired but couldn’t connect to Windows 10. Now it doesnt show there. When I turn on the SoundBuds Tag (splitting the earbuds) Windows 10 shows the message " Add a device” Tap to set your SoundBuds Tag >> " Pair Device? SoundBuds Tag would like to pair this Windows device. Do you want to allow this? ">> Allow >> It takes several minutes and shows >> SoundBuds Tag Connection Succeded, but It doensnt appear anywhere in Windows 10.

Those problems with WINDOWS 10 have been discussed here before.
You should try to find these threads.

As far I remember it was suggested to delete the WINDOWS bt driver and install the original driver of your integrated bt device.

1 Like

Hi @Henry_Vigo , as mentioned by @fhassm this has been mentioned quite a number of times on the forums recently. As with every recent Windows 10 ‘creators update’, 1803 being no exception, seems to be plaguing users of BT products with issues.

Best you can do is fully remove any pair records on your PC relating to the SoundBuds Tag in the first instance and try pairing again. Failing that, remove the Bluetooth driver and install the latest driver revision released by the manufacturer of your integrated Bluetooth hardware such as Foxxconn etc…

1 Like

Thanks for the replies, my bluetooth dongle is a generic chinese that uses the Windows driver. I’ll try to reinstall Windows 10 to check if it resolves the issue.

1 Like

Don’t seem to find any other threads about the problem.

Is there a fix for this, I cannot find any thread talking about this.

Go to the manufacturer’s website of the bluetooth card you have in your computer/laptop and download their latest bluetooth driver. Do not rely on windows to update the driver

That would be the logical thing to do, if I knew the brand of this dongle given to me. Even cracked it ope and read the chip.
jwt16.000 if you know where I can find drivers for that, I would love you forever. I am coming up with nothing.

Open the properties for your unknown device in Device Manager.
Go to tab Details.
Open Property: Hardware Ids
In Value, you’ll see something like USB\VID_8087&PID_0A2A&REV_0001.
That’s all the information needed to identify the device.
Usually you can simply Google for the VID + PID and get link to the driver download page. For the latest driver downloads always prefer the site from the chipset manufacturer.

1 Like

That did not give me good results. Tons of spyware crap.

Post here your Vid and Pid and I will point you in the right direction

2 Likes

usb vid_ 1131&pid_1001&rev_0373 Thanks fort any help. would just like to use my earbuds with my PC.

Any luck? I have not had much. More spyware and wrong drivers.

Sorry I didn’t get notification until now, go to blue Soleil website and download their driver, that’s what I use for my generic china bluetooth adapter

1 Like

Not had good luck with that site. Any other advice?

Sorry about that, you can download the driver from Here

1 Like

An error occurred while processing your request.

My apologies for this be inng such a hassle, I fixed the link so you can try again