SoundBuds Tag not working..!

Hi Team,

I have been using SoundBuds Tag bluetooth earphones since 10 months now. Last week when I put them to charge using its cable via laptop which i usually do. It led starts blinking in red blue colors and it randomly connects disconnects to my phone even when magnet is closed together.

This strange behaviour happened for few next days and sometimes it works normally. But now they have stopped connecting at all. When I put them to charge charging light goes on but after removing from charge light goes off… If magnet is apart then also no light or. Sound… Only light is during charging.

I read somewhere how to reset them and tried resetting when its in charge to press middle button. Doing this blue led blinked after 3-4 seconds and one beep is heard. Then again no response or connectivity. I have tried this many time but still nothing.

Please help me in getting the issue resolved. I really like these headphones and don’t want them to die like this.

I got these headphones from official anker store in aliexpress. Please provide a replacement or resolution. I have heard great reviews about anker support and is a long time follower of Anker Products.

They should still be in warranty. I would contact @AnkerSupport via support@anker.com and tell them the troubleshooting steps you have tried. Also if you ave purchase order have those handy. They will ask for that as well.

I’ve had to use their support on a couple items in the last few months and they helped me out and resolved issue in a few days.

1 Like

Because you purchased these via Aliexpress, be aware that they have their own warranty policy that all vendors have to adhere too. Yes Anker has great customer service, but they are bound by the T&C set forth by Aliexpress.

Reach out to their customer support