Soundbuds Suddenly Not Working

Hi all, I’ve had my SoundBuds Slim for around 20 months (annoyingly just out of warranty!) and have had no issues, really enjoyed using them, until last night. They worked absolutely fine on my way to my friend’s house, but no sound came through at all on the way home a couple of hours later! They were stored in the pouch, in a pocket in my bag by themselves and weren’t wet or anything - there’s no outward sign of damage at all! They still light up properly for the different commands and are pairing to my phone normally - it’s all completly normal until no sound comes out of them! Is there anything I can do to get them working again? Thanks!

1 Like

I would recommend reaching out to customer service at service@soundcore.com and explain them. I don’t want to say much (because it will encourage a lot of people to reach out and take advantage) but customer service is generally pretty good. I’ve had good experience every time so I’m sure they’ll try to work out as much as possible. Of course you won’t get a free exchange since it’s out of warranty

Agreed, it doesn’t hurt to ask :wink:

Hey @pollyh
Its worth trying the reset process too.
Remivevtge headphones from the bluetooth paired menu in your phone so your phone forgets your headphones.
On the headphones, hold the volume + and - button together for 5 seconds to reset.
Pair your headphones to your phone again and try.

Thanks all - resetting has strangely made only one of the earbuds work! Will try customer support - if not, it’s not bad going for a £20 pair of earbuds anyway!

1 Like

Stopped working again and the reset isn’t working now either :frowning:

1 Like

Ah, gutted @pollyh
I would take @Shivam_Shah advice and email support with a copy of your receipt. Its worth a try even though your warranty period is over.

Sucks that reset didn’t work either. I completely forgot to mention a reset :sweat_smile: but yea wait for customer service’s response. Hoping they can help out a little even though it is not too expensive in the first place

1 Like