SoundBuds sport no longer discovered by iPhone X

Hello. So I got the earphones from Walmart just a couple days ago and paired it with my iPhone X right in the store. Everything was ok until just now. They wouldn’t automatically pair. So unpaired it (forgot the device). I’m now putting it back in discovery mode but it’s not being seen by my phone. I’ve restarted both devices multiple times. I was very excited about this headset because I lost my first pair (which I never had an issue with). Now I’m blowed because I was just about to zone out. Anybody?

Have you tried to pair the SoundBuds to another BT device, to narrow down if the pairing failure is due to the earbuds or the iPhone X?

Should the issue be at the SB Sport end, as you’ve just purchased you could return as faulty to Walmart for a new pair and/or contact support@anker.com with your issue and troubleshooting steps taken should Walmart not replace.

1 Like

Try to connect it with another device.
If there is no success you might call for help at the support.

I put it in discoverable mode. The light was rapidly flashing blue. I could not locate the headset on another Samsung device. It’s not showing up. Plus I bought it with cash and have gotten rid of the box and receipt smh.

You will need to contact support then. But they will help you out. Make sure to give them serial number and troubleshooting steps yo have already done. This will speed up the support experience.

I normally keep my tech gear boxes and receipts for at least the return period for the store I go t in. Its a lot easier to to return to walmart than most stores.

Please give this a try, forget it on your iPhone if you haven’t already> turn bluetooth off and then on your iphone> now, in the soundbuds hold down the volume up and down button at the same time for 3 to 5 seconds…this forgets all connections and basically resets the bluetooth, then go back to your iPhone and repair it up. Once you reset the soundbuds, it should show up right away

2 Likes

@tonyj229 Thank you for contacting us via the community to let us know your concern. let’s try some troubleshooting here.

1. Please try to reset your headphones by pressing volume + & volume- together for 2s and then pairing with your device again.
  2. Make sure the Bluetooth is turned on for both the Anker headphone and your device.
  3. Please try this headphone with another device if possible.

It not help, please contact Anker customer service at "support@anker.com" for a further assistance. Many thanks.