SoundBuds Sport IE 20 sound cutting out?

So I just got these last night and I was really enjoying watching a movie on my phone on my way in. I started having issues when I put my phone in my pocket for the walk to my office. Whatever audio I was listening to cut off every few seconds which is extremely annoying. Is there anything I can do to fix this behavior? Iā€™d hate to return these to Amazon but not being to listen to music while walking is a deal breaker.

@Tomasz_Sliwowski To verify the issue further, could you please kindly contact us at "support@anker.com" with above problems? We are glad to help you. Hope to hear from you soon.:slight_smile:

I have the exact same problem. I would love to know of a resolution for it. I, too, have put my phone in my shorts pocket and jacket pocket, and the sound will cut out. Case in point, last night I was walking home with my phone in the right pocket of my shorts and the sound would cut out often. Especially if I turned my head to the left or if my hand was over the pocket holding the phone.